Do you think your ancestors would be proud?

Imagine seeing your great great grandson as a 68IQ incel wannabe street thug and your great great grandaughter as a BLM LGBTQ+ intersectional misandrist activist. They would probably be suicidal and prefer to die again.
I would attempt to haunt them, come in their dreams

Not believing in Allah as Islam teaches leads you onto a stranger and darker path until you eventually decline into semi- permanent mental retardation which leads you into greater and greater degeneracy which ultimately ruins you.

Your ancestors fought the cadaans and ethiopians and against the foreigner's desire to turn us away from islam. They would despise you, i don't know what you're smoking. :russ:
I am pretty sure they couldn't care less about one random somali woman who lives in a different part of the world not being Muslim, I think they'll be more disappointed If not furious about the country they sacrificed their lives for becoming an absolute dump because millions of their male descendants not only destroyed it but didn't have the balls to actually rebuild it.

9xt.gif

I say this all the time, islam is the greatest prevention to everything which will harm you in the long run. If you cannot understand the truth that is islam in my opinion you are worthy of being diagnosed with mental disorder.

Our ancestors where some of the first people on Earth(at the time) to respect and understand this message that our prophet Muhammad PBUH was sent to convey.

All of your ancestors(assuming 99% were muslim) would happily run you in with a spear if they had the chance to blot out the dark spot that is you on their bloodline.

I am pretty sure they couldn't care less about one random somali woman who lives in a different part of the world not being Muslim, I think they'll be more disappointed If not furious about the country they sacrificed their lives for becoming an absolute dump because millions of their male descendants not only destroyed it but didn't have the balls to actually rebuild it.

View attachment 276670
Random or not, In this time you are one of their physical(and literally biological) representatives who is walking the earth due to the fact of their determination to stay alive, dogging epidemics, wars, and famine just so your gaajo ass can log on declare the explicit hate you have of a component of your peoples identity which has a been a part of that identity for over 1000yrs.

iskufilann

inactive.
I say this all the time, islam is the greatest prevention to everything which will harm you in the long run. If you cannot understand the truth that is islam in my opinion you are worthy of being diagnosed with mental disorder.

Our ancestors where some of the first people on Earth(at the time) to respect and understand this message that our prophet Muhammad PBUH was sent to convey.

All of your ancestors(assuming 99% were muslim) would happily run you in with a spear if they had the chance to blot out the dark spot that is you on their bloodline.
Shush man respectfully. Why are you judging her tf?

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP

View attachment 276670
Acting like we are some jews scattered around the earth in the tens of millions. Bro, most somalis fled to other regions in somaliweyn. Only about 2 Million are in the west, which is 3 continents.
And this is a hypothetical situation in which they were to look at you, so of course they would care about how one of their seed became no different to the dirty foreigners they fought and died against. Somali men are rebuilding their country btw, look at the difference in Somalia now compared to 2010. I don't see you doing anything for the country, but you will come back saying how "these people would kill me if i went there" maybe that's because to a somali, a gaalo somali may as well be a habeshi. You cannot embrace somali culture and society as a non muslim.

Shush man respectfully. Why are you judging her
R u even muslim? Why are you defending her? Atheists deserve all the judging they receive, even the idiotic poo washing Hindus worship something. And have some concept of God. If you don't believe in God may Allah guide you because nothing else will help.

iskufilann

inactive.
R u even muslim? Why are you defending her? Atheists deserve all the judging they receive, even the idiotic poo washing Hindus worship something. And have some concept of God. If you don't believe in God may Allah guide you because nothing else will help.
I am Muslim and proud. Can I not defend a sister? TruthBomber you're getting too comfortable. Stay in your place walaal.

u should show kindness if you're trying to preach Islam
I can almost guarantee you she is just playing about on the 'internet'. Trust me I have great intuition. I would never speak to someone like this who is misguided.
What made me nuts is the fact that she thinks her ancestors would not run her in with a spear when they find out them recieving a guidance of the century resulted in a munafiq.

I can almost guarantee you she is just playing about on the 'internet'. Trust me I have great intuition. I would never speak to someone like this who is misguided.
What made me nuts is the fact that she thinks her ancestors would not run her in with a spear when they find out them recieving a guidance of the century resulted in a munafiq.
Is this my second qashin? How do you find out 🤔

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
I mean, they would look at your Atheist ass and disown you. :dead:

The nomads might tolerate her. They were not all that religious in practice in many ways and were in some cases fairly ignorant of proper religious conduct or I suspect willfully didn't care to be very strict given how savvy they actually were about some of the most random news of the outside world. This was true even in Arabia:

o5dcYEW.png

n88E6Go.png

1D955N6.png

Xnp3FXF.png

source

But if she showed up in a magalaad or tuulad talking the way she does...

rsSICOu.jpg

Season 5 Idk GIF by NBC

Trending