Do you think your ancestors would be proud?

I am normally not into the whole spiritual believe of "I am my ancestors" as I believe we are our own people and there is no need to associate dead ancient people you biologically relate to in to your day-to-day life nor claim your ancestors achievement as your own since you personally haven't contributed, so there is nothing to be proud of especially if your country is the way ours is. I have been asking myself though, do you think our ancestors would be proud if they knew the conditions our people and Land would be in today? do you think they'll be highly disappointed, disturbed or perhaps indifferent.

Also not related to the topic but these pictures look nice ! Our peope used to be so photogenic.

a2bb82312fa3af37a2f81a7a351eca50.jpg

17e60df099a68dd2e5475956325e3642.jpg

Screenshot_20230531-003526_Google.jpg

Last edited:

Hamdule

J Haplogroup Enthusiast
Nope, my ancestors prolly saw this coming as the somalis were always the way they are. highly disappointed that my people let it happen in their land tho:susp:

Hamdule

J Haplogroup Enthusiast
Ma naga mid tahay? Somalida waad neceb tihiin, anigu kuma aamini karo.

:farmajoyaab:

@Abdalla.
:francis:Only naga tell the truth now? Where in my statement did i show any hate toward the somalis?

You can't sit here and tell me somalis back in the days would be proud of bunch warlords who know nothing but to kill one another :susp: I would be disappointed if i was them ngl

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do
Amhara or oromo, yall are so funny stick to the point and answer the question. We aren't going to ruin @malab thread :francis: I can't be honest without accession??

If you really are as you say, why do you separate yourself from Somalis?

Nope, my ancestors prolly saw this coming as the somalis were always the way they are. highly disappointed that my people let it happen in their land tho:susp:

You aren't Somali, leave you troll.

I mean, they would look at your Atheist ass and disown you. :dead:
Hahaha I knew on of you petty mf's would bring that up anyway I wasn't talking on an individual level because if so realistically they'll be more disappointed that their grown ass male descendants like you are living and flourishing in another man's country while their your owns is in shambles.

7DGERV.gif