Do you think you met an sspoter in public before?

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
Why you guys so scared of accidentally bumping into a sspot user lol? If I bump into one we sit down and laugh at each other’s posts kkkkk:drakelaugh:

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
I once caught one of the mandem browsing sspot a year ago on his phone, I acted like i aint know this forum asking why these somalians were attacking madows like they arent madow themselves :damn: he laughed said these niggas be delusional. No account signed in tho

Few months later I did some digging and found out who he was on here :mjlol: i was shook

Last edited:

Naa

Not Chun li
I once caught one of the mandem browsing sspot a year ago on his phone, I acted like i aint know this forum asking why these somalians were attacking madows like they arent madow themselves :damn: he laughed said these niggas be delusional. No account signed in tho

Few months later I did some digging and found out who he was on here :mjlol: i was livid
Nigga why were you “livid” lmao

Few months later I did some digging and found out who he was on here :mjlol: i was shook
Who was it bro?

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
Never met and doubt that I will.

However, I'd like to meet @Sophisticate to bounce ideas and talk philosphy. Guaranteed intellectual stimulations

If I meet @Desert Flower in real life, I got a feeling there'll be an emotional roller-coaster between us from the get go. Very hot and cold in short, but intense.

Trending