Do you think you met an sspoter in public before?

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
based off their personality do you have any guess? :)
Very mild mannered and decent in real life. Comes from good family. No one on here meets that criteria so it’s tough. She probably has a male profile or acts ty on here. Again I have an idea but I won’t divulge it here

Nafiso Qalanjo

π–‚π–Š'π–—π–Š π–Œπ–”π–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖙𝖔 π–œπ–†π–— π–‡π–†π–‡π–ž!
im a 4channer wtf. well i used to be 4chan people are much more interesting
How does it feel to be apart of a community that produced that most crazy neo natzi, and school shooters in modern history? Wasn't Elliot Rodgers, and that guy who did the Churchville masjid shooting from 4chan?

Xaruun

VIP
/pol used to be good before 2016 and magatards came in and other boards are good aswell
8chan is just awful
8chan I swear... They took the jokes too far.
How does it feel to be apart of a community that produced that most crazy neo natzi, and school shooters in modern history? Wasn't Elliot Rodgers, and that guy who did the Churchville masjid shooting from 4chan?
Elliot Rodgers was from reddit and the Churchville guy was from 8chan. 8chan was cursed af, it had actual boards for cp :damn:

that was mostly 8chan to be honest. most ppl only think about /pol when they think about 4chan which was always a place for ppl to be dickheads and troll and spit race theories and why the jews bad and white man good. 4chan has much more lol like /int which was one of my favourite boards and /his

Elliot Rodgers was from reddit and the Churchville guy was from 8chan. 8chan was cursed af, it had actual boards for cp :damn:
8chan was so retarded. they wanted no jannies(moderation) yet a site to be able to run perfectly what was they thinkin

Nafiso Qalanjo

π–‚π–Š'π–—π–Š π–Œπ–”π–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖙𝖔 π–œπ–†π–— π–‡π–†π–‡π–ž!

wtf!! :gasp:

Last edited:
No, but now I’m worried if I might bump into ppl from sppot my state doesn’t have a lot of Somalis like Minnesota though so I’m good :)

Trending