do you think somalis are desensitized to having kids

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
In these welfare states you get paid to push them out. So I don't mind. Plus we get to take over their country, *evil*.

But those in Somalia, shouldn't do that. It will ruin them financially.

Come on, you're too smart for that. Don't tell me that's your life plan?:vo3yidw:

Apollo

VIP
Come on, you're too smart for that. Don't tell me that's your life plan?:vo3yidw:

Not my personal plan.

But I see no issue with Somalis having +5 kids in the West. It's not like it's that difficult as the state pays for them in most of those countries.

I hope to see Whites become a minority in their own countries one day. :siilaanyolaugh:

VixR

Veritas
Not my personal plan.

But I see no issue with Somalis having +5 kids in the West. It's not like it's that difficult as the state pays for them in most of those countries.

I hope to see Whites become a minority in their own countries one day. :siilaanyolaugh:

I think people who do that reflect badly on the rest of us. Most of the time, they aren't even helping themselves.

In these welfare states you get paid to push them out. So I don't mind. Plus we get to take over their country, *evil*.

But those in Somalia, shouldn't do that. It will ruin them financially.

Actually in england the state only pays for 2 children from now on. could be wrong but I saw jeremy corbyn complain about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts