do you think somalis are desensitized to having kids

Status
Not open for further replies.

angrycat

not so sad after all
I was noticing how excited americans get about kids or getting a new niece or nephew, but it's so casual for somali people lol. I think somali people have waaaaaay too much kids to the point that it jst becomes like another "one" after the 3rd kid, I got tons of nieces and nephew, boy was I excited for the first one, but by the last one that was just born I hardly felt anything :vo3yidw:

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.

*their

tumblr_mpmsljwyOR1r6qguso1_250.gif

Your private messages to me says other wise. Puberty boy confused

tumblr_mpmsljwyOR1r6qguso1_250.gif
You really think some talkin equates to people liking you? :reallymaury:

Anyways stop fucking talking about "oh the dms says otherwise" . They weren't that serious
Screenshot_2016-08-03-20-12-00~01.png

Really serious talking there u got me:ohno:

Btw won't reveal any of your messages because I have standards

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Go ahead and I'll post the whole shit.

I see you don't care about privacy and respect

nigga you just posted something trying to make me look like a fool. I don't respect privacy I've posted niggas dicks on this site lmao

But since you're seventeen ill forgive you. And I'm happy you've stopped begging me to add u on snap and buy u aloxhol...

VixR

Veritas
Yes. They're def more of the quantity over quality mindset, which sooner or later shows itself to be a bad model with unfavorable outcomes.

When you're having shitload of kids every year why would you wanna get excited about an extra baby? I would actually feel bad for the baby as it will be deprived of any paternal affection that children need when growing, so that they can have healthy and balanced emotional intelligence. The poor bastard will have to fight for its parents attention, and once he/she grows up in a loveless home and childhood will only turn out to be another ungrateful, confused, clueless bastard just like the rest of us.

PS: The f*ck is wrong with this site? Thought this moron @AbdiJohnson fixed it already. I can't access it from my phone and have to use my PC whenever I wanna visit the site. Or he blacklisted my phone's IP address or something?

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Hmmm hopefully as each generation passes less and less children will be born. You ought to realise we are first generation migrants it will take time for us as somalis to fully realise having many children will not fulfil ones needs. As education becomes readily available people's minds will change where instead off having 6 there will be 3 or 4 children per household. As women become more informed about contraception the birth rate will decline as well

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Somalis need to be educated on family planning. They push out 5-6 caruur and can't even care for them both financially and emotionally.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Somalis need to be educated on family planning. They push out 5-6 caruur and can't even care for them both financially and emotionally.
Family planning requires education I say open up more adult learning schools which empower women to strive for a better life this in result will reduce the need for having so many children. As educated women are less likely to have so many children. They will also benefit their small nuclear family unit by providing their children with better learning opportunities.

Apollo

VIP

In these welfare states you get paid to push them out. So I don't mind. Plus we get to take over their country, *evil*.

But those in Somalia, shouldn't do that. It will ruin them financially.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts