Do you think Rap Music is corrupting the youth, more particularly the Somali Youth?

Is rap ruining the youth, more particularly the Somali youth

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Macalin M

Out here
Imagine if most Somali artists were making music like this instead of C-RAP music, there would be more doctors and engineers than Somali hoodlum gangsters lurking the streets

Just like @land owner said. Top 5 and the rest of the gangsters will defeat Al shabaab. These niggas will ear rape the men with some good ol music.

first song on the list is Flip Bricks - Used to.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Was randomly scrolling through IG and Lo and Behond when I get to my home screen, I see this

No. Rap music is a stimulating agent for young men who have pent up energy and aggression. In the old days, they will go kill a lion or join a village wrestling.

But girls into rap music is a suspect for butch lesbianism. Its a body mys-morphia thing going on in their body

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Rap is good wallahi it turns jilec Somali men into real men although some stay whack and stay jileec while try to act hard cause of rap which is epic #fail. Music influences you indirectly even to some their dress style, body , physique, etc and manner and walke tc,

I love listening to rap because it boosts my testosterone levels and I view women solely as pleasure then having absolutely no regard for them whatsoever.

Rap will save Somali men from Hindi and other Timojileec xaar we need more African American movies translated to Somali.

Macalin M

Out here
Rap is good wallahi it turns jilec Somali men into real men although some stay whack and stay jileec while try to act hard cause of rap which is epic #fail. Music influences you indirectly even to some their dress style, body , physique, etc and manner and walke tc,

I love listening to rap because it boosts my testosterone levels and I view women solely as pleasure then having absolutely no regard for them whatsoever.

Rap will save Somali men from Hindi and other Timojileec xaar we need more African American movies translated to Somali.
Loooool. Someone needs to do a paid in full in Somali translation
kkkkkkkkkkkkkk

that would bang so much.

yes, my rationale is this; the language used in the mainstream rap music build up a massive chain of illegitimate identifications, that is "women are hoes", "drug dealers are cool", "doing drugs and alcohol is good", "fighting for ur niggz is good".

Their audience are majority teenagers who have very crude language skills and by being exposed to this type of music they begin to suffer from misinterpreting the world by these wrong identifications. When they end up in jail, is the fault to be charged to the young child, or to the language taught him?

Yup. Agreed rap helps the beta Somali softies and even the most sheltered of rap fans can be violent and wild out as some would say and cause a “Mazza” fam. Which in turn would get them the respect they deserve

Trending

Latest posts