Do you think most Somalis want secularism or sharia laws?

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Caddey

I really want the state to abandoned religion and become a secular state. The Somali population can be Muslim but not the state. It doesn't work anywhere

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
I wish the same but I'm not delusional. If anyone thinks that Somalis in Somalia want secularism they are kidding themselves. Pretty sure the great majority wants Shariah. Even the diaspora are conservative. Also send me the pic of the Somalietiopian girl

I want semi-Secularism. As in women should dress the way they want with proper conduct nothing too tight or provacative, Schools to allow mixed sex classrooms, remove the Jilbaab culture and ban minor marriages.

P.S
Homosexuality would still be banned Khaanisnimos don't belong in Somalia

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
It dont matter what any of you want but the fact is Islam is the cornerstone of somali culture, and its the only rule people will accept period.

SomaliSteel

No dictator can imprison a population forever.
At this point people want something solid that works. @AJ people left due to war and lack of opportunities, most Somalis would go back in a heartbeat if alshabab was ended and a stable govt was in place.

C

Caddey

It dont matter what any of you want but the fact is Islam is the cornerstone of somali culture, and its the only rule people will accept period.

No it's not. It's only become that way after the war

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
Caddey are you even somali, cuz if you are you would know people back home have always been ruled and have always followed islam.

just cuz you are a kaafer dont mean everybody else is:ftw9nwa:

C

Caddey

Caddey are you even somali, cuz if you are you would know people back home have always been ruled and have always followed islam.

just cuz you are a kaafer dont mean everybody else is:ftw9nwa:

Somali people were Muslim but the state was secular a clear difference

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
:rejoice:Islamic State of Somalia would be a dream come true!, but the Western world would never allow that.

TR9wNio.jpg

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Why stop at Somalia we should annex Muslim Ethiopia, Djibouti and Eritrea we'd call it Adal-land with Harar as the capital
That's the goal eventually, but let's not add the suffix -land. We're past colonialism.
Adal alone would be great or after the expansion we could call it "Somaliweyn".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending