Do you support multiculturalism?

I am 100% for multiculturalism, I know some of you believe it is goes against human nature but I disagree it has happen throughout history and will happen in the future successfully.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Idk how to describe these Somalis who live in the west and they are politically alt-right and against multiculturalism. :farmajoyaab:

I do, but not for every country. Different ideas work for different countries. In the case of Somalia, it’s homogenous ethnicity is extremely advantageous despite existing clan tensions. I honestly can see Somalia becoming the japan of Africa

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Brother Multiculturalism is from Allah swt we are all from Adam and Hawa. We are all the same blood and when we from different areas and countries live together we become the strongest force to be reckoned with just look at multicultural countries what they produce from athletes to researchers and professors, no other country can compete. The offspring in Multicultural societies become very healthy.

CaliTedesse

VIP
The problem is when cultures start segregating and assert their dominance.

The key to this is ARABIC over all languages as lingua Franca of this Dunya.

CaliTedesse

VIP
I do, but not for every country. Different ideas work for different countries. In the case of Somalia, it’s homogenous ethnicity is extremely advantageous despite existing clan tensions. I honestly can see Somalia becoming the japan of Africa
Riffian? Akzin ma tahay?

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
It's inevitable. The world is too connected for multiculturalism not to be the thing in a decade or two. But I still think some people would prefer to keep their own culture, they might just become the minority

I am 100% for multiculturalism, I know some of you believe it is goes against human nature but I disagree it has happen throughout history and will happen in the future successfully.
As long as they coexist in peace rather than further fragment society. For example multiculturalism allows for a perfect scapegoat for the right while ultimately going against freedom of speech as the left try to defend it. It serves to weaken and even create conflicts between minority groups as it lumps everyone together ignoring other factors. With this forceful cohesion of various different groups causes the majority to form a unitary attack on the splintered groups as they now view them as getting preferential treatment and are a threat to their own dominance. Multiculturalism is a economical failure and in general will not work well.

MI

Ted Kaczynski respecter
No such thing as multi-culturalism just technocapital for all. Any genuine expression of culture especially one that seeks to harm or reduce spending in any way will be destroyed. Shallow and contrived expressions of culture that almost necessarily involve spending will be encouraged.

Hail capitalism citizen, welcome to mega city 12 for all your consumer needs.

Last edited:

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
No such thing as multi-culturalism just technocapital for all. Any genuine expression of culture especially one that seeks to harm or reduce spending in any way will be destroyed. Shallow and contrived expressions of culture that almost necessarily involve spending will be encouraged.

Hail capitalism citizen, welcome to mega city 12 for all your consumer needs.

This is a horrifying future. Then again I suppose any future at the current rate would be horrifying.

On the bright side, creativity and intelligence will become the prized traits one can possess.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending