Do you support multiculturalism?

Even if Somalia becomes prosperous, I wouldn't mind diversity as long as the foreigners respect our culture and society.

There are benefits, especially if they are skilled migrants.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Give back your British passport then.

You and your whole family benefited from multiculturalism and actually depend on.

Does that mean your langaab?

:ulyin:
UK destroyed Somalia in the first place, if it wasn't for European meddling in Somalia, I would be happily chilling in Somalia :camby:

UK destroyed Somalia in the first place, if it wasn't for European meddling in Somalia, I would be happily chilling in Somalia :camby:

Yh, you have a point. But you still benefit and there are many Somalis living in countries that did not destroy Somalia.
You still benefit and get all the perks of people being open minded and diverse.

Hey, why did you give me a qashin, i gave you one by accident and took it back.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Yh, you have a point. But you still benefit and there are many Somalis living in countries that did not destroy Somalia.
You still benefit and get all the perks of people being open minded and diverse.

Hey, why did you give me a qashin, i gave you one by accident and took it back.
Japan is not diverse its doing far better than any European state in Economy and crime.

Diversity would be devastating for Somalia. Somalia needs to diversify for different clans and that would be a blessing

I took back the qashin rating lool

multiculturalism if you’re talking about it in the context of Somalia then no and people who hold
that view need a good shake in the head and political reevaluation

Japan is not diverse its doing far better than any European state in Economy and crime.

Diversity would be devastating for Somalia. Somalia needs to diversify for different clans and that would be a blessing

We have always had diversity in big cities and we had no problems and most of the foreign traders we have had historically integrated and have learnt not only our language, but have took on our customs.
In Xamar, we have intermarried with them for centuries, with many of them having ethnic Somali grandmothers and we have shaanshi or barwani grandmothers.

It is why the older generation from Xamar definitely consider cads cads Somali. Its only the younger kids who never grew up in Somalia, along with those that are from areas in Somalia with no diversity.

multiculturalism if you’re talking about it in the context of Somalia then no and people who hold
that view need a good shake in the head and political reevaluation

How so? When we have always had multiculturalism in big cities.
Not just Xamar btw.

I've recently read 'first footsteps in East Africa', even in the 1850s, multiculturalism in big port cities like Berbera and Saylac, was rife with people from all over.

By the sounds of it, I don't think our ancestors cared. People came for trade with many for some reason decided to stay.

They are as somali as a UK born Somali is British/English

How is that possible, when these people, well the majority actually have Somali blood, have lived in Somalia for at least 300 yrs, share the same culture, religion and language?