Do you support freedom of religion in Somalia?

Do you support freedom of religion in Somalia?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
What’s the punishment for apostasy in a Muslim country ?

Not sure. All i know is Quran and hadith very clear about this issue. apostasy is also included. Umar ibn Khatab famously when he went/conquered to Jerusalem he made a proclamation to have all religions be respected.

Not sure. All i know is Quran and hadith very clear about this issue. apostasy is also included. Umar ibn Khatab famously when he went/conquered to Jerusalem he made a proclamation to have all religions be respected.
all religions must be respected thats what i learnt when i went dugsi but the punishment for ex muslims is different iirc

Because multiple religions lived there. Only Muslims live in Somalia. So that argument doesn’t hold.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Because multiple religions lived there. Only Muslims live in Somalia. So that argument doesn’t hold.

then Muslims are not practicing Gods law but Man' Muslim law

then Muslims are not practicing Gods law but Man' Muslim law
And they’re still Muslim. Practicing man made law doesn’t take you out of Islam if you don’t approve of it or you have no knowledge.
Allah does not hold us accountable for what we don’t know what we were forced into and what we forgot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts