Do you support freedom of religion in Somalia?

Do you support freedom of religion in Somalia?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
gender dysphoria... lmao :mjlol: there were trans ppl in the greek civilisation
flex your white trans man trying to make us except your kind :susp: creatures who cut their dicks because they like to put on make up on thinking thats what makes you a woman or stick a dicks on themselves cos they like football and feel "oh i was pressured by society" are not people they are creatures even that is is an insult to creatures uffffff

flex your white trans man trying to make us except your kind :susp: creatures who cut their dicks because they like to put on make up on thinking thats what makes you a woman or stick a dicks on themselves cos they like football and feel "oh i was pressured by society" are not people they are creatures even that is is an insult to creatures uffffff
arent we the same sub clan :jaynerd: .

No. there is right and wrong way
we cannot have the wrong way in Somalia.
99% of somalis are already muslim so no need to introduce other filth into the nation.
If there are already native Christians or something they can practice on their own but no public sermons or preaching falsehood.
the christian would tell you the same thing you just typed

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Somalis especially have a mortal fear of Christians than they do atheists walaahi. I recently told my best friend that i listen to American pastors on my radio as a i commute. She looked at me, like i told her i am about to fart.

Christians and Yuhuds are described in Quran as "People of the book"

We should respect them. And we should stop assuming we will go to heaven and they will go to hell. No one has a signed letter from their creator, Allaah swt

Somalis especially have a mortal fear of Christians than they do atheists walaahi. I recently told my best friend that i listen to American pastors on my radio as a i commute. She looked at me, like i told her i am about to fart.

Christians and Yuhuds are described in Quran as "People of the book"

We should respect them. And we should stop assuming we will go to heaven and they will go to hell. No one has a signed letter from their creator, Allaah swt
were you about to fart?

Sol

?
If you are scared a few gaalo can convert your people than you have to reflect back on the level of imaan they have

If you are scared a few gaalo can convert your people than you have to reflect back on the level of imaan they have
Imaan increases and decreases it is not stable
It increases with obedience and good deeds to Allah and decreases with disobedience and sins
A sin can lead you to kufr
Wado yar laami weeyn uu kugeeya

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending