Do you stare at people?

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
Somalis don’t give a foock and aggressively stare at anyone they like without fearing of repercussion and expects them to nod back.

So, this got me thinking do you stare at women or men who wants attention and lets them know you are giving them one?

Judging from many threads, I would say more than 5% do this and I don’t think there’s anything wrong with it. This is what they want right? They can’t wear tights or show sexualised parts and expect everyone to look away and do their usual things.

I don’t do it but I love to stare when wearing polarized sunglasses where no one can tell what I’m looking at. It improves my heart.

Of course, I like to stare are people who arent elderly, mainly to see if I can make them look away.
Women smile while I give them a non impressed gaze.
1543849532410.gif

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
I wish I have the same confidence as you guys where you make a display of giving them the "elevator eyes". Not just with your eyes, but with your whole head scanning down her body, slowly and confidently, then back up.

Most people would look away immediately when they turn around, there is nothing to fear because they put on tights, thin dresses, shorts and yoga pants etc for you to drool on.

We don't do that here in london. If you are somali and you are staring at people you may give the wrong signal.
Say for example you stare at a black man. He may think you are his ops. Or a white guy. He may think you are upto some terrorist shit. You get my point. It is better to be safe than sorry.

Royalflush

novacane
with women who wear tight clothes and yoga pants etc its safe, just make eye contact with her and eye f*ck her for a bit. shell either feel ashamed and hurry away or she bites her lips and gives you that "come f*ck me now" look :childplease:

with women who wear tight clothes and yoga pants etc its safe, just make eye contact with her and eye f*ck her for a bit. shell either feel ashamed and hurry away or she bites her lips and gives you that "come f*ck me now" look :childplease:

If its the 2nd thats a crazy confidence boost

My dad says an eye for an eye and whenever I told him my problems at school he just told me to do the same to them and so I do to others what they have done to me which is just :hillarybiz:

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
Very informative, will try that out...with my polarized sunglasses.

Trending