Do you sometimes itch

Status
Not open for further replies.
when-i-win-an-argument-with-my-girlfriend_o_799937.gif

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
To pick fights in relationships? Like things are going smooth but all of the sudden you think, Mhmm, I wonder what it would be like if they weren't. Do men feel this way too?
Yes. I've done this in every single one of my serious relationships. I feel like it's built in us to see how strong our relationships are. When the relationship is too weak (either he takes too much crap or too little crap) they tend to end.

Last edited:
Yes. I've done this in every single one of my serious relationships. I feel like it's built in us to see how strong our relationships are. When the relationship is too weak (either he takes too much crap or too little crap) they tend to end.
You're nineteen. How many serious relationships can you have had?

:stevej:Give us the goods. What happened? More important, let habo pick up the pieces of your shattered heart.
Nothing was broken lol. I just would not subject myself to that kind of torture. You don't have to pick up the pieces, you can have it isagoo iswata :trumpsmirk:
How do you want to proceed?:lolbron:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Nothing was broken lol. I just would not subject myself to that kind of torture. You don't have to pick up the pieces, you can have it isagoo iswata :trumpsmirk:
How do you want to proceed?:lolbron:

@Transparent told me to gain weight to become more desirable to Faraxs. I assume he's an expert in that sort of thing. As per his advice, I've blown up since we last spoke (yesterday). I hope nothing had changed.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
@Transparent told me to gain weight to become more desirable to Faraxs. I assume he's an expert in that sort of thing. As per his advice, I've blown up since we last spoke (yesterday). I hope nothing had changed.

giphy.gif
You don't have to be on the extreme end mar walba. Try in between.no one wants a baloon walaal. What's changed about the meher and remaining a celibate?

I smell future garoob.

This is good for the market, garoob tend to lower their and the value of non garoobs by their mere existance. Its a win.

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
This is why i love psychology, it just gives you this powerful ability to read people and situations like this.

Theres psychological reasoning. and i strongly believe women who do that have underlying problem. self sabotage in healthy relationship is due mainly;
-fear of abandonment (it creates anxiety and doubt. you try to test your significant other thru quarell and fights)

-bad kid syndrome (you feel you have right to be bad and act bad)

-PTSD and undealt trauma (happiness, love, tranquility all makes you suspicious. you percieve danger that isnt there. so you try to stop this anxiety and in result you stir problems)

-painful feeling of low self worth (you dont believe you deserve all this good in life)

-childhood full of fight and chaos (this is what you used to. violence and chaos makes sense to you. you turn happy and serene relationship into a chaotic one. to your liking.)

Now yall xaliimos, who behave such way, should know yall fucked up in the head. time to book a therapist session. :ufdup:

Never pick fights for no reason, except for when I was pregnant (#Hormones), my husband happily shipped me off to chill at my parents for 2 weeks. They wanted to return me soon after. Apparently my temper was out of control haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts