Do you sometimes itch

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
To pick fights in relationships? Like things are going smooth but all of the sudden you think, Mhmm, I wonder what it would be like if they weren't. Do men feel this way too?

NotMyL

VIP
You're going to lead a very lonely existence
You think so? Or maybe the right man will just learn to deal with it
tumblr_inline_opsgfdJnZ11ut0wq1_540.gif

Ducaale

President 2k20
To pick fights in relationships? Like things are going smooth but all of the sudden you think, Mhmm, I wonder what it would be like if they weren't. Do men feel this way too?
what? wallahi i thought it was a joke, but when do really break up relationships?:susp:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I used schedule my fights twice a week, it always leads up to when he's going to have a boy's night.

But part of me has matured so I pick a fight once in a while, when I feel bored.

NotMyL

VIP
I used schedule my fights twice a week, it always leads up to when he's going to have a boy's night.

But part of me has matured so I pick a fight once in a while, when I feel bored.
Lool were you trying to ruin his boys night out? Honestly it feels like something is missing when we don't fight for awhile lol its strange.

NotMyL

VIP
That's a disgusting and evil thing to do wallahi. :gucciwhat: Are you okay in the head or are you missing some boolal up there?:susp:

Relax walalo, I believe most women do this, have you not been in relationships? You know those times she is mad at you and you're like I don't know what I did

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I love the peace and tranquillity of being single. :rejoice:

I can wear what I want and talk to my guy friends without a Farax questioning that.
I wish to be free. :duckr:

Xaagi-Cagmadigtee

Guul ama Dhimasho
May Allah keep me away from women such as yourself and Reiko for chomping at the bit for a fight. Last thing I want after a long day of work is to come home and have discourse with my girl.

Having rough sex in the midst of a discourse is another story -- pounding her ass while she mad at ya, heaven!

NotMyL

VIP
@Xaagi-Cagmadigtee the trick is to aim your fights at the right time, not after long day of work, even I don't have the energy then... I usually go for the weekends, especially when he wants to go play basketball with the buddies :hillarybiz:

Xaagi-Cagmadigtee

Guul ama Dhimasho
@Xaagi-Cagmadigtee the trick is to aim your fights at the right time, not after long day of work, even I don't have the energy then... I usually go for the weekends, especially when he wants to go play basketball with the buddies :hillarybiz:

Ok, but to whom does it benefit? What does one gain from spousal/significant other fights? Just go for a hike - literally. It clears your mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts