Do you see yourself permanently residing in somalia in your lifetime?

Do you?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will when im older

images
south ppl ruined their regions and still want to hold everyone back but want to reside in the west forever :bell:

I will when im older

south ppl ruined their regions and still want to hold everyone back but want to reside in the west forever :bell:
And what is Puntland? The most developed city in Somalia is Mogadishu :chrisfreshhah:What excuse do you have? Puntland wasn't affected by the war and is still a shithole. Y'all are mad delusional.

No one's holding you back. It's your OWN problem. Stop blaming others, and go live in Somalia before you try to talk about others staying in the west.

And what is Puntland? The most developed city in Somalia is Mogadishu :chrisfreshhah:What excuse do you have? Puntland wasn't affected by the war and is still a shithole. Y'all are mad delusional.

No one's holding you back. It's your OWN problem. Stop blaming others, and go live in Somalia before you try to talk about others staying in the west.
you probably never even visited somalia, xamar is getting bombed 24/7 you dont need alarm there ...

Yes I will, I went to Somalia when I was 9 yrs old and it wasn’t all that bad. It was refreshing to see Somalis everywhere. That was back in 2008. I want to see how it improved with my own eyes today. I have been binge watching a bunch of vlogs on YouTube and thought that it immensely improved from 2008. Also, I heard the internet is good there. Plus, Inshallah I am planning to live there permanently once I get my degree and have experience in the field I am planning to be in.

i am planning on becoming a teacher :)! , i mean i'll probably remain here in Norway for most of my life (apart from a couple of years teaching English in East Asia)

But i do want to move to Somalia and work in public schools with children when i reach my 60's.

Plan on being a US president so no, will help Somalia though through foreign policy:siilaanyosmile:

Bisinka the white people will eat me alive, but I see what you mean heard that they were droning certain parts of Somalia. No point in worrying about death though, since I am going to die anyways. And I rather be put in a grave next to my family than strangers. :susp:

I’m not only an organ donor, but when I die, I also donated my body to my old university for research and to help medical students hone their skills in medicine. That’s why I will like to die in Australia. I remember my parents saying such things and now, they will like to see their future grandchildren grow up. Very few will go back permanently.

VixR

Veritas
I plan on running for president of Somalia in my 50s. :siilaanyolaugh:

Got to improve my Somali language skills in the meanwhile.

giphy.gif
I guessed none of the “yes” votes actually meant as regular citizens (old, decrepit men “retiring” don’t count).

How long have you had that plan?

Apollo

VIP
I guessed none of the “yes” votes actually meant as regular citizens (old, decrepit men “retiring” don’t count).

How long have you had that plan?

50 is not that old. Joe Rogan is 51 years old. 65+ is retirement age. Still got about 15 years of working age left then.

PS. It's not a serious plan, but who knows. Otherwise setting up a business there after acquiring capital.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts