Do you see yourself permanently residing in somalia in your lifetime?

Do you?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
50 is not that old. Joe Rogan is 51 years old. 65+ is retirement age. Still got about 15 years of working age left then.

PS. It's not a serious plan, but who knows. Otherwise setting up a business there after acquiring capital.
I didn’t mean you specifically. I meant the 65/70+ answers from some of the guys.

How long have you been planning this?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And what is Puntland? The most developed city in Somalia is Mogadishu :chrisfreshhah:What excuse do you have? Puntland wasn't affected by the war and is still a shithole. Y'all are mad delusional.

No one's holding you back. It's your OWN problem. Stop blaming others, and go live in Somalia before you try to talk about others staying in the west.
Did you actually say Putland wasn't involved in the war??? Gaalkacyo is the front line of Daarod Hawiye conflict. Are you really going to deny nus qiyaamo???? Even today Putland and galmudug are at it. And compaired to all other regions, It is the most peaceful!

I'm planning on putting money into Kenya in my early 30s so I relocate their permanently. Once that's done I'll start transitioning to Somalia. Inshallah it'll be before I'm 50.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts