Do you pray at work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
We rent office space in a building with other companies, I don't know any of the people in the building bar my office. I will pray on my chair once I figure out the qibla.
Yeah but that option is only for people who absolutely cannot pray the normal way. Right?

Pakis are like the saudi islamic religious police. Paki classmates will tell you to head to the student prayer room. I pray to any religion when it is exam time. Grades decide whether you will find a placement after school. I am lucky that I explore many religions. I usually do the lords prayer before beginning a test. It has not failed me once.

Shamis

If that’s the case, you are allowed to pray while sitting in your chair. There are videos online pertaining to this issue. Check it out.

I try to pray on time, but I get it's kind of difficult. I'll find an empty room to pray in, somewhere clean.
I don't even know the qibla at work.

There are apps you can use. They can also remind you of when it's time to pray.

I try to pray on time, but I get it's kind of difficult. I'll find an empty room to pray in, somewhere clean.

There are apps you can use. They can also remind you of when it's time to pray.

I downloaded this app and it keeps giving me different readings. Are there any you'd recommend? I'm on Android.

From 8.30 til 6. Summer was OK but winter prayers tend to happen when I'm working or in commute.
are you given any breaks at work? For example, I get an hour lunch and two 15 min breaks. I pray duhur on my 1 hour lunch, and I pray Asar on one of my prayers. if you are given multiple breaks, u can use them to pray.

Yes I do because I'm not a pussy trynna please people :francis:
If there isn't a dedicated prayer room I make one myself and then tell them to set up a place of worship.

Most people aren't trynna argue with a tank built 6'4 guy :manny:

I know this isn’t a serious thread, but really we as Muslims must cling on to the salah. You gotta organize your time at work in a way that will not interfere with your performing the prayers and work out a suitable solution with the coworkers and bosses.

even if it causes you difficulty you gotta remember, the benefits that you get as a result of praying on time is gonna compensate any difficulties you encounter, thus hardship will turn to joy InshaAllah, because you will be putting up with it for the sake of Allaah and seeking His pleasure.

But yeah if your trolling then troll better man

I work at a clothing store so I pray in the fitting room area I think the lady in charge of it hates muslims because she always asks me what I'm doing lol, like she doesnt know at that point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending