Do you pray at work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I share my office and there's nowhere to pray and no mosque nearby. I save my prayers for when I get home.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
There is a prayer room and when my coworkers say “Abdi let’s go pray” I say I’m going to the nearby mosque. I hang out at Tim’s lol

It’s a hassle and a waste. It’s also perceived as hostile and they’re nice guys. They know I’m extremely irreligious.

Actually they think you'd rather pray in the mosque for extra ajar. It's intriguing that you are the arch bishop of atheists on line but a Sunni Muslim to all who know you.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
What about the people walking in front of me. My dad says to put something in front but it's so awkward.
Are they not nice people? Just tell them to give you a couple of minutes. I see people putting things directly in front of them when praying. It’s a shaydan shield.

Are they not nice people? Just tell them to give you a couple of minutes. I see people putting things directly in front of them when praying. It’s a shaydan shield.

We rent office space in a building with other companies, I don't know any of the people in the building bar my office. I will pray on my chair once I figure out the qibla.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending