Not open for further replies.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
20170615_194109.png

20170615_194152.png

VixR

Veritas
D-do you make thorough research on everything? :damn:. We aren't really too crazy on dexterity, but everything else was spot on. Male to male competition is not as conspicuous as female to female....
Not any more or less, it just takes different forms. When I said dexterity, I was thinking of competition. That applies anywhere from a ball court to a pool table, or even video games, if that helps it make more sense.

I'm a man whisperer lol jk, really guys will tell women shit they won't tell other men. Ppl tell me shit and I observe.

Opone

{ Athiest \ Stoner \Code Monkey \ Anti Qabil } ;
Generally no

But everytime i get complements on my looks it makes me a little self conscious. Like when you get those little sly comments like "Wow how tall are you?" or "so and so cade" or something weird like "i like the shape of your eyes", i tend to then feel weird and uncomfortable when they focus on specific features like that. They are meant to be nice, but to me i feel like everyone else is looking at those particular things, and when i try to present myself as "attractive" those comments are the first ones that come to my head. Im grown now but i feel like alot of people's insecurities of height or skin color manifest with comments such as those during their youth. Even during sex if i get complements doing a certain thing, i tend to over compensate on that every other time. So to answer your question, no i dont necessarily feel insecure about my looks, but i do overcompensate and take little meaningless compliments to heart. idk what that says about me, but im just being truthful.

Not any more or less, it just takes different forms. When I said dexterity, I was thinking of competition. That applies anywhere from a ball court to a pool table, or even video games, if that helps it make more sense.

I'm a man whisperer lol jk, really guys will tell women shit they won't tell other men. Ppl tell me shit and I observe.
you're actually right. i have this one female friend that i always tell personal shit to , that i wouldn't tell other lads. she has that you can tell me anything face. :mjlol:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
bruh i remember your patrick stewart days

did you get a hair transplant? :lolbron:
I ain't ashamed call me captain jean-Luc Picard there's no shame in my game in fact I flaunt it unlike you who's ashamed hiding it kkkk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending