Do you let non-black people say “nigga” around you?

Awad

عادل | جامعة الدفاع العربي
Why would they say it around me?
saudi-government-gifts-isaaq-clan-certificate-verifying-v0-ncm20efcgx7a1.jpg

Barni

⚠️ EPILEPTIC WARNING ⚠️
As long as it aint said to me I don’t care. But these non blk ppl be say the n word in every sentence.😂

Garaad diinle

 
I personally don't use the n word nor do i stress myself over it. I see it as a bad word repurposed by black people to mean something positive. I as a non black who didn't experience their struggle have no right to use the word. I may share some of their skin colour but thats it, people are more than that. Frankly i see it as a cultural appropriation.

Do i let people around me say the word? Yeah sure i stopped some people from saying the word but that was cause of my friends who told me that it was the right thing to do. I usually don't care nor do i see why i should police the world for anyone other than my people.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I don’t use the word nor anyone around me but I’d dharbaax a non-black person if they said it to me or around me.

Keep it a boqol

La Ilaha Illallah
I don’t use the word nor anyone around me but I’d dharbaax a non-black person if they said it to me or around me.
This you?

I'll castrate you nigga.

do something about then nigga

that nigga just said a woman is a genetic combination of the men she has slept with. use your brain.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Why tf do you want to enslave people, you weird ass nigga?

I think you want tyrone. Ain’t no american xalimo interested in tyrone. Maybe it’s you that’s attracted to them, gay ass nigga.

Hitler should’ve taken out the french and left the Jews alone. Dumb ass nigga.
:gucciwhat:
D1CF8F3E-E0E2-44D7-8310-8729CFDFA712.gif

My thing is don't say the n word to non black people if you don't want them to say it.
fr, african americans should not be offended of the n-word. wasnt the reason you say it after every sentence, sing it in every song so that it would be less offensive? you reap what you sow. why dont we see indhoyaar, cali beysteen, mexicanka using there own slurs like black ppl?

seldiboy

Resident Eritrean | Ye's strongest soldier
Yeah I let them say it. My whole friend group (whether white, asian or black) is racist to a healthy extent. We’ll disparage each other with ‘slurs’ but at the end of the day we all know it’s jokes and there’s no malice behind it so there’s no need to take offense.

Even if someone random called me a ‘’ to my face in the street, I couldn’t care less. I have more important things to be worried about than some word. It only holds the weight that I give it

The N word has historical connotations behind it. Let me ask: how many of you are children of slaves in N. America, or African Americans? If none, then you have no business using the N word in any form. You might want to call yourselves pirates, or something synonymous with your dying culture. Leave other people's cultures alone.

If Somalis aren't black, then why do they get offended over "nigga" or the n word? Or are they mad that they were "confused" for a black person?

funny thing is somalis get mad if someone non black calls them n word hence we are black african .

if we was ana arab why would black slurs hurt us .

we are just black people with slim noses , ethiopians as well.

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
funny thing is somalis get mad if someone non black calls them n word hence we are black african .

if we was ana arab why would black slurs hurt us .

we are just black people with slim noses , ethiopians as well.

Well said. I somewhat disagree with "slim noses" though. There are Somalis with big noses but not as much as those with Jay Z lips.

Trending