Do you know that an Italian prince had a Somali wife 🀯

Yep. Former lazio player and italian national

fabio liverani has a somali mom

View attachment 204507

View attachment 204508

Yes, he does. I found this on some random sports page

liverani_foto_liverani__64_.jpg

Last edited:
Please don’t insult the dead. Besides she couldn’t have done anything to get away from this bastard. He was the master.

Colonisers always rape local women and force them to be their mistresses or "wives", nothing about this is voluntary, especially not when it's a very high-ranking official like this man. We need to be sympathetic towards her and not smear her legacy, miskeenada

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
are we suppose to be proud of this. Are we suppose to applaud a master having his way with his slave.

Have you not heard of Thomas Jefferson and Sally ? Was that also a marriege in your delusional eyes ?

What rights did poor Fadumo had ? The man had her as an exotic sexual exploitation.

I urge you to refrain from depicting this as anything romantic at all.

We were under slavery at that period.
ok u better chill she wasnt a slave

He looks like any other dhegcas wtff
He could easily pass as a arab

Just goes to show how significant the 40% non-Black African component in Somali DNA is.
It takes just 1 generation to procreate with a Caucasian for a half-Somali to look like a very tanned Mediterranean and in two generations they can pass for 100% European.

Just goes to show how significant the 40% of non-Black African component in Somali DNA is.
It takes just 1 generation to procreate with a Caucasian for a half-Somali to look like a very tanned Mediterranean and in two generations they can pass for 100% European.
I know some half Swedish Somali guy. He married a Swedish woman and his son looks 100% European. He has blonde hair and blue eyes.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
are we suppose to be proud of this. Are we suppose to applaud a master having his way with his slave.

Have you not heard of Thomas Jefferson and Sally ? Was that also a marriege in your delusional eyes ?

What rights did poor Fadumo had ? The man had her as an exotic sexual exploitation.

I urge you to refrain from depicting this as anything romantic at all.

We were under slavery at that period.
Kulaha slavery. Italy tried to copy South Africa and failed miserably. Don't stoop that low while trying to drag us all with you. The saying was for every somali whipped is a dead Italian soldier. For histories sake they tried to pay a salary for somali labor and they still refused.

Trolling is fine but damn.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Messing with an Italian prince should be a qabils badge of honour not an FKD nuke. I’d wear it with pride
@HIBAQ123 is probably writing erotica about this already. If the MJ girl and that sailor wasn't enough the divestor kweeens got the material source of the century. Just gotta skip out the shaqaalo part and all is good.

Trending

Latest posts