Do you know that an Italian prince had a Somali wife 🤯

I once read a thread on another site that said scandis are relatively inbred. They said they came out fine, but english came out fugly. It’s practically gambling with your people.
Compared to other cadaans Norwegian and Swedish women are more good looking, Germans and UK are on average very ugly.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
That Somali women was @Basra

Hoorta is it me or do Faraxs just dont come off as sexual? We want our farahs to be asexuals. Camel riders. Foot ballers. Warriors decimating ethiopians. We dont want our farax all mushy and lovey poses and snap chats. So grateful i am not on social media. I am not missing out anything!

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Compared to other cadaans Norwegian and Swedish women are more good looking, Germans and UK are on average very ugly.
I think french and english are okay. Personally I think the gypsies they hate are the best looking. Scandis are put on a pedestal because they fit the blonde hair blue beauty standard for cadaan, and like slaves the rest of the races don’t decipher on their own and just follow.

I was watching this one korean reality show and the cast are foreigners in korea. Tell me why they would fawn over the most basic looking Russians/ukrainans/italians/scandis?

finish cast member:
92BABD3A-3788-4AC6-A26C-C13E909232CF.jpeg
B8DB2626-E746-4372-898E-6E678F773727.jpeg

Swedish Cast:
F49AE5D8-4F45-4A26-B703-7812B1B8F7A4.jpeg
B6E802FB-62E5-45AF-A7FE-0B342F1959B2.jpeg

Italian cast member:
06F7D0ED-C3F1-4904-952B-D26A9A49C7F5.jpeg

simply because someone said scandis and italians are good it translates to all of em are hot to indhoyar. When I heard this I was like:
B4D3B382-18C7-470D-80D0-CF84C01A32C3.jpeg

Edit: damn how did I get here? I’m very good at being of topic. Mashallah it’s a good life skill if someone tries to kill me, I will talk them out of it until bolis come Inshallah

edit 2: oh I forgot I’m black in america, no bolis coming for me. I’m somali not black doesn’t work here Astagfirullah

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I think french and english are okay. Personally I think the gypsies they hate are the best looking. Scandis are put on a pedestal because they fit the blonde hair blue beauty standard for cadaan, and like slaves the rest of the races don’t decipher on their own and just follow.

I was watching this one korean reality show and the cast are foreigners in korea. Tell me why they would fawn over the most basic looking Russians/ukrainans/italians/scandis?

finish cast member:
View attachment 204549View attachment 204550

Swedish Cast:
View attachment 204551View attachment 204552
Italian cast member:
View attachment 204553

simply because someone said scandis and italians are good it translates to all of em are hot to indhoyar. When I heard this I was like:
View attachment 204554

i think something BIG is wrong with YOU
1634867885374.png

Because I like gypsie? Mashallah I like them. More religious than the other gaal cadaans. Laakin sister you should like in the mirror, you are borderline pyschotic. I’m just a little crazy habibti.
Ayeeyo should I take you back to your home care?
I can tell you haven't met gypsies

They once ran that dusty continent and gave the northern barbarians civilisation and their precious latin laws. People can fall hard, you as a Somali should know that :ufdup:
the fact that they have to kiss the ring of people they once considered barbarians and potential slaves makes it even funnier :pachah1:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
How does this load of shit get five likes?

I dislike those Somalis who rather minimize the true nature of our status under colonialism.
Alright lady! It was such a thriving time for us then. I don’t understand this lunatic. What makes you think that a person using you and abusing you is not a form of slavery. He freaking owned you. It was called Italian Somalia, British Somaliland and French Somaliland.
Just like people would’ve said “Naagtii Grigori” if you were my wife.