Do you identify as Muslim first or Somali first?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Muslim first, then somali. Ah our arab brothers and the ummah will always be behind us, always. Its not like they would utilise our deen to carry out covert agendas and use leverage. Alhamdulillah. :banderas:

Muslim first, then somali. Ah our arab brothers and the ummah will always be behind us, always. Its not like they would utilise our deen to carry out covert agendas and use leverage. Alhamdulillah. :banderas:
Cajiib, how comes you're on my ignore list? I just saw a notice saying to that effect. I never put you there. I think I've been hacked folks. Its probably the mods. So if you see any shenanigans from my account, you know it's not me.

Du Lac

your friendly neighborhood somali
I identify as Muslim first then Somali. I believe religion comes first.

Muslim for sure. ALLAHU AKBAR!

Being Somali and being a Muslim is basically one in the same. A non muslim somali is very rare, tough question

I'm a Muslim first and foremost.

Muslim first.

My soul is Muslim and my body is Somali. My body is a loan and will rot when I die, while my soul lives on. So Muslim first, Somali second.

Abdullah awalan, muslim first

I'm Muslim first.

Muslim first
So all of you take a piss at your 11th century non muslim ancestores? Who lived 10000+ years as non muslims? You little fuckers who have been worshipping some Arab kolaid for a meager 800 years?:gucciwhat:

So all of you take a piss at your 11th century non muslim ancestores? Who lived 10000+ years as non muslims? You little fuckers who have been worshipping some Arab kolaid for a meager 800 years?:gucciwhat:
I was being sarcastic lool. Your views are the only sane one. Somalis will always be buttfucked as long as they have these views. Well played arabs, well played. :stopit:

VIP

Indeed. Allahu akbar today, allahu akbar tomorrow, allahu akbar always.

They never heard of Islam so...

Being Muslim is a religion a way of life and worship. Being Somali is where you come from and its your identity, your DNA, something you can't lose ever, even if you pick Muslim first. Therefore you are Somali first whether you like it or not. But alhamdulillah we were shown Islam and a majority of us are Muslim since birth.

Du Lac

They never heard of Islam so...
Ofcourse not.
Even though Islam was already invented in the 11th century.
It didn't reach our coast until mid/late 12th century.
Did we allow our culture to be lost and get brainwashed after it reached us?
Look no further then this thread in the fucking 21th century.:jcoleno:

VIP
Ofcourse not.
Even though Islam was already invented in the 11th century.
It didn't reach our coast until mid/late 12th century.
Did we allow our culture to be lost and get brainwashed after it reached us?
Look no further then this thread in the fucking 21th century.:jcoleno:

Ma nigga it reached our coast in 629 on the way back from hijrah. 3 years before the death of rasulallah s.a.w. That's the 7th century.

Du Lac

Ma nigga it reached our coast in 629 on the way back from hijrah. 3 years before the death of rasulallah s.a.w. That's the 7th century.
Not to disagree with your claims because I don't like going down the rabbit hole.
But I like to believe in the objective evidence and facts produced by a third party.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
It's obviously Somali first (it's readily observable). Try as they may, they can't hide a protruding forehead under a hijab. :pachah1:Islam is in the heart, but you wear Somali on your face. There is no escaping the latter. It's even evident in your walk.

Apollo

VIP
It's obviously Somali first (it's readily observable). Try as they may, they can't hide a protruding forehead under a hijab. :pachah1:Islam is in the heart, but you wear Somali on your face. There is no escaping the latter. It's even evident in your walk.

Have you ever been confused for Ethiopian or Eritrean? Lately I get these annoying Tigrinya speakers talking to me in their language.

Allah doesn’t tell us to abandon our ethnic identity, so there is no need to choose one.
Close your mouth before I ejaculate in it just like I jizzed on your mother's face you lying piece of shit. I don't want your family's saliva on my gus again. I've already got herpes from your dick riding hooyo.

Your guru Ibn Taymiyyah said Arabs are superior to all Muslims and now you're pretending you have any Somali pride. Don't make me rape you again you kafir.

Status
Not open for further replies.