Do you have the feeling somalia is being punished by Dajjal and his forced

I mean as far as I can tell they just evacuate and the government pushes clean coal. Pretty ironic really and kind of surprising.

I remember this got famous recently
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-12-02/bushfire-victim-nsw-nymboida-climate-change-protest/11757082

I don't think the UK even gets this bad with floods.

@Yukon_Niner

We do have for the first time a bunch of religious evangelical zealots running Australia’s government who are anti-the sciences of global warming. But when all the major polluting countries ignore or deny carbon emissions, it’s economically suicidal for only Australia to commit itself to lower emissions. That’s why we couldn’t close the coal mines. We export coal to around the world and is a serious major money earner and employment providers. Having said that, Australians ( with the help of our local governments) are making great contributions to lowering emissions because solar energy has been strongly embraced by Australian households. For example, Adelaide the capital of a major state in Australia, 40% of its households are powered by solar energy and during the day, the excess power they do generate powers the whole city. This was a city that had major blackouts a couple of years ago due to excessive heat that closed down its ageing coal power plants. Their local government has now decided to subsidise batteries so the electricity could be stored and utilised during the night. The federal government is too slow to build a better electricity grid infrastructure that could be pumped all these solar generated electricity. They’re dragging their feet because of the power of the coal industry.

Clean and coal (clean coal) is oxymoron.

Trending