Do you have loyalties to politicians?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hubble

VIP
Abdiweli Gaas is ready for secession (he goes to meetings with just the PL flag) and he don't care about Somalis prove it.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
How can he be your uncle if you ain't bah dirooble? Smh Omar Abdirashid iyo abdiweli care about Somalis good ahan secessionists like yourself wouldn't understand.

I have two parents, four grandparents etc. :comeon:

As for the rest of your statement, what happened to not claiming us?:childplease:

The spokesperson of dutchess lol answer me this question how's Omar Abdirashid dutchess uncle yet she claims she ain't bah dirooble. War aniga ma walaan miise Aden ba laga heesaya.
Bro why are you always talking trash. Meel fadhiso you're always looking for a bone to pick. Duchess is iska dhal Osman Mohamud did ever occur to you that maybe she's related from her mother's side? This nigga.:deadmanny:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Abdiweli Gaas is ready for secession (he goes to meetings with just the PL flag) and he don't care about Somalis prove it.
Do you know anything about federalism? Little knowledge is dangerous, I suggest you do some research.

Hubble

VIP
Kowdheh aff xuma asbaxda naa aflagadada madaxda qaranka jooji.

Madaxga qaranka? Do you know how many Somalis we're killed between KDF and AlShabaab in just the past 20 hours? He's crying about being arrested but people have been killed in his country and hr doesn't care at all.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Bro why are you always talking trash. Meel fadhiso you're always looking for a bone to pick. Duchess is iska dhal Osman Mohamud did ever occur to you that maybe she's related from her mother's side? This nigga.:deadmanny:
Shoot first & ask questions later ba taganahay.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Madaxga qaranka? Do you know how many Somalis we're killed between KDF and AlShabaab in just the past 20 hours? He's crying about being arrested but people have been killed in his country and hr doesn't care at all.
You do realise Kenyans have troops in Somalia fighting against al shabab right? Who your main enemy al shabab or Kenya?

Hubble

VIP
Do you know anything about federalism? Little knowledge is dangerous, I suggest you do some research.

Yeah it means what I know it means. A senator from Texas would carry the USA flag and what happens near the Canadian border is important to him. Somali federalism is play as you go there's no rules/protovols towards the rest of the country we're only from the same country through history not reality.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I have two parents, four grandparents etc. :comeon:

As for the rest of your statement, what happened to not claiming us?:childplease:
Lol I ain't claiming no one but just like kenadiid I've opted to set up my own sultanate so neither you nor I have a right over the majeerteen name.

Hubble

VIP
You do realise Kenyans have troops in Somalia fighting against al shabab right? Who your main enemy al shabab or Kenya?

Even non Somalis document both sides of the battle and what happens to civilians. You think war is that straight forward especially with two countries with old and new border disputes, ethnic group on both sides of the border with genuine historical and current grievances, failing economy on the lucrative coast in Kenya I could go on for days.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Lol I ain't claiming no one but just like kenadiid I've opted to set up my own sultanate so neither you nor I have a right over the majeerteen name.

Omar Abdirashid's corpse could be dragged through the streets of Mogadishu and I wouldn't give a shit. I'd attend the tacsi and fake a few tears, but I'd really be there for the food.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Omar Abdirashid's corpse could be dragged through the streets of Mogadishu and I wouldn't give a shit. I'd attend the tacsi and fake a few tears, but I'd really be there for the food.
:oh6b81q:

I'm gonna start calling you the black widow spider from now on lol

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
What I like about Omar Abdirashid Cali sharmarke politics is that he's not biased besides he's not the president of Puntland, he's the prime minister of Somalia so he does what's in the interest of the collective. Let's just agree to disagree.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I don't have loyalty towards Abdiweli Mohamed Ali (President of Puntland) either. I've told you before that my political views are not something a simpleton community college dropout from cedar block would be able to comprehend so stop troubling yourself sxb. :drakekidding:
Loooooooooooooooool

:damn:

#Nonaxariisgang

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
To answer your question, I only have loyalties to politicians who are for Puntland, who want to provide desirable leadership. My motto is either you're 100000% with us or against us. I'm not for the kumbaya lets all eat, my people will eat first.

Hubble

VIP
To answer your question, I only have loyalties to politicians who are for Puntland, who want to provide desirable leadership. My motto is either you're 100000% with us or against us. I'm not for the kumbaya lets all eat, my people will eat first.

You're not pro Somalia either. Maybe federation is the only thing keeping this country together.

waraabe

Your superior
My loyalties lie with geesi Muuse biixi, this man isn't politically correct and tells it as it is

Status
Not open for further replies.