Do you have loyalties to politicians?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hubble

VIP
The Somali prime minister was arrested because he didn't abide by Kenya's protocol when he came to visit. Instead of getting angry I laughed because he's the prick who didn't speak out about KDF crimes because they happened outside of his region. Hahahaha mac sonkor I hope they put him in prison and sex him up seeing as he loves them so much.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
That loser doesn't care about his region either. He's there for a cheque.

Do I have any loyalty to him? Nope! Never have, never will ...and he's my uncle. :drakegrin::drakekidding:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
That loser doesn't care about his region either. He's there for a cheque.

Do I have any loyalty to him? Nope! Never have, never will ...and he's my uncle. :drakegrin::drakekidding:
His the somali prime minister not mj prime minister I applaud him for doing his job not working for certain groups:qri8gs7:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
His the somali prime minister not mj prime minister I applaud him for doing his job not working for certain groups:qri8gs7:

I don't have loyalty towards Abdiweli Mohamed Ali (President of Puntland) either. I've told you before that my political views are not something a simpleton community college dropout from cedar block would be able to comprehend so stop troubling yourself sxb. :drakekidding:

It's not. Kenyans don't know how to write yet.

Screenshot_20160220-162227.png

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
I don't have loyalty towards Abdiweli Mohamed Ali (President of Puntland) either. I've told you before that my political views are not something a simpleton community college dropout from cedar block would be able to comprehend so stop troubling yourself sxb. :drakekidding:
Comprehension much who cares about you my comment was about him
s2Dapjl.jpg

Did I even ask your loyalty toward anybody I applauded him some how you took that as I have to tell him I'm not loyal to anybody like I care
JaXRX3d.jpg

You not having having any loyalty is not surprising considering your people and loyalty are 2 things that don't mix
JaXRX3d.jpg

Somali prime minister
a7jAVKt.jpg

Hubble

VIP
I read it again and it's not good satire except for the bit where they claim Somalia wants all of Kenya's coast. Why bring up Ceelcadde like that?

Also realised it's not that trash paper the Nation it's the Standard. They need to make their sites differenatiable in style.

Last edited:

Hubble

VIP
They're trapped at the airport not in a police station. They were on their way to Turkey for a big meeting, flight leaves in just a few hours . This will be discussed in parliament according to one of the detainees and he says he finally woke up to the Kenyan personality. Shameful countless dead bodies, raped children and looting of umpteen Somali forests didn't make them think any different of them.
http://m.voasomali.com/a/3199671.html

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
He lacks principles. I guess that makes him a typical Somali politician, but I can't support that ish even if he's family.
How can he be your uncle if you ain't bah dirooble? Smh Omar Abdirashid iyo abdiweli care about Somalis good ahan secessionists like yourself wouldn't understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.