Do you have any Indhayar friends?

Status
Not open for further replies.
None of them are attractive, they all sound like 6 year olds. So girly it's almost a pedo ting
You must have never heard of Daphne Joy

Attachments

• 8D08A078-4973-4CE8-A9E8-1F5141524E65.jpeg
    8D08A078-4973-4CE8-A9E8-1F5141524E65.jpeg
    313.8 KB · Views: 247
  • 587131F7-3A4D-409C-9D21-2E662C5F4A6C.jpeg
    587131F7-3A4D-409C-9D21-2E662C5F4A6C.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 288

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I always kept my distance from them, only because I went to Chinatown as a kid, horrified at old indhayar habro catching live squirrels and pigeons and throwing them into a plastic bag besides an open slaughterhouse :kanyehmm: like wuxu gunsanaa ma Mareexaanbaa :jaynerd:

Anyways, I don't trust their women (half are ladyboys), their men (even the neeks are jiu jitsu experts), their food (food poisoning waa laazim) or their culture (anime is lowkey child ography) and I never trust a Mali with indhayar friends either.

Their girls are bad kissers, they just freeze, open their mouths and not know where they can put their hands:mindblown:
How do you know how they kiss if you tried keeping your distance?

Nin-culus

Laandheer
I always kept my distance from them, only because I went to Chinatown as a kid, horrified at old indhayar habro catching live squirrels and pigeons and throwing them into a plastic bag besides an open slaughterhouse :kanyehmm: like wuxu gunsanaa ma Mareexaanbaa :jaynerd:

Anyways, I don't trust their women (half are ladyboys), their men (even the neeks are jiu jitsu experts), their food (food poisoning waa laazim) or their culture (anime is lowkey child ography) and I never trust a Mali with indhayar friends either.

Their girls are bad kissers, they just freeze, open their mouths and not know where they can put their hands:mindblown:
Na g I can confirm the rumour u said about the men being false I remember countless times when we were growing up we use to do drills on them and challenge ourselves can we apprehend a indhoyar. Never was I unsuccessful in my quests

@Geeljire sanbuur @Reiko

Last edited:

VixR

Veritas
Japanese. I had a crush on a Japanese friend’s older brother, but they also had some Hawaiian/Islander DNA, so he had diminished chinky eyes and was really tall, medium build, with muscle. I used to stare at his calves for some reason. He had perfect, athletic legs.

They’re also not as smart as people think. Matter of fact to me they are not smart but rather disciplined and persistent

I used to coach my little sister’s basketball team and it was easier to get her, Indian and black girls to play better and make right decisions during the actual games, while Asian girls would be good in practice but would always freeze up in actual games. I think they are seriously not good at thinking fast

Tukraq

VIP
They’re also not as smart as people think. Matter of fact to me they are not smart but rather disciplined and persistent

I used to coach my little sister’s basketball team and it was easier to get her, Indian and black girls to play better and make right decisions during the actual games, while Asian girls would be good in practice but would always freeze up in actual games. I think they are seriously not good at thinking fast
that sounds like an anxiety problem not a thinking problem

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Great people, I tend to get along with asians for some reason, I strike a meaningful conversation every time without a fail. please try not to generalize and expand your circle. BTW the term indhayar is not good, please use Eeshiyaan instead :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending