Do you have any Indhayar friends?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn
We from the diaspora should take notes on how hard working Asians are to uplift our community.:samwelcome:

I always kept my distance from them, only because I went to Chinatown as a kid, horrified at old indhayar habro catching live squirrels and pigeons and throwing them into a plastic bag besides an open slaughterhouse :kanyehmm: like wuxu gunsanaa ma Mareexaanbaa :jaynerd:

Did no one pay attention to this master piece of evilness ? He managed to express with his text his antipathy for asian females and simultaneously he dissed the Marexaan tribe in a hidden, but effective manner.
:damn:

Walle Habar Gidir wa balaayo aan gardarrada xad dhafka ah ka xishoonayn
:susp:

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
I've had a good number of east Asian friends. At school, one of my best friends was a Vietnamese boy, called Tung. Even today, we're still good friends, metting up every couple of months.

I've also got another Viet friend. A fellow racer. We both do circuit court motorcycle racing ever two weeks. He owns a Cambodian restaurant with his Cambodian wife, and me and my family, eat there for free.

Vietnamese are a very good people, I've got a lot of love for them.

Did no one pay attention to this master piece of evilness ? He managed to express with his text his antipathy for asian females and simultaneously he dissed the Marexaan tribe in a hidden, but effective manner.
:damn:

Walle Habar Gidir wa balaayo aan gardarrada xad dhafka ah ka xishoonayn
:susp:
I didn't even fully read the OP :gucciwhat:
@Mckenzie What did on of my cousins do to you for us to live rent free in your mind even when think about indhoyars? :mjlol:
@Shaolin23 The obsession continues :mjlol:

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
I remember, when I was at secondary school, I must've been about 14. I was in the library, browsing the internet on one of the library's computers. Next to me, was a Chinese girl, who was on the same year.

On the computer, I was looking up about the Gog and Magog. The Gog and Magog, are a race that will emerge in end of times, and lay waste to large parts of the world. As I was reading the supposed physical description of the Gog and Magog, and read of the mongoloid features they would have, I looked over the her, and for some reason, my palms got sweaty, and my heart was beating like crazy.

I'll never forget that day.

@Apollo

I remember, when I was at secondary school, I must've been about 14. One day, I was in the library, browsing the internet on one of the library's computer. Next to me, was a Chinese girl, who was on the same year.

On the computer, I was looking up about the Gog and Magog. The Gog and Magog, are a race that will emerge in end of times, and lay waste to large parts of the world. As I was reading the supposed physical description of the Gog and Magog, and read of the mongoloid features they would have, I looked over the her, and for some reason, my palms got sweaty, and my heart was beating like crazy.

@Apollo
:dead::dead::dead:
Only @Teeri-Alpha is more racist than you on here:damn:

I remember, when I was at secondary school, I must've been about 14. I was in the library, browsing the internet on one of the library's computers. Next to me, was a Chinese girl, who was on the same year.

@Apollo

They were sealed by the great wall of China!!!
:russ:

Kind of with this Chinese guy but we more like class friends. Craziest thing guy become Muslim and whenever I see him around he has the khamiis and cap on his head.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
My best friend from elementary to high school was Korean, she ended up going to school in California so we aren’t as close anymore. Nobody makes better friend than blacks tho, they have more diig than even Somalis lol once they consider you their friend they will take a bullet.

VixR

Veritas

@Apollo
Islam has some epic, end-time stories.

Dajjal, the ugly, one-eye like a grape mofo who’s chained on an island somewhere, and who’s sole function is being a pied piper of evil.

Gog and Magog, ancient savages held as prisoners behind an invisible, iron wall who’ll lay waste to current-day humans until a viral infection specific to them rains from the skies, and wipes them out.

A talking beast emerging from the concrete to ask people questions about their faith.

Frantically running pregnant mothers who’ll miscarry their children when the hour comes and people lose all familiarity to each other.

Some of it is borrowed, but the imagery is top-notch.

I have a lot of Inda Yaar that go to my school, they’re generally smart and well mannered. There also very neat well dressed and have real good personal hygiene

Reborn
I've had a good number of east Asian friends. At school, one of my best friends was a Vietnamese boy, called Tung. Even today, we're still good friends, metting up every couple of months.

I've also got another Viet friend. A fellow racer. We both do circuit court motorcycle racing ever two weeks. He owns a Cambodian restaurant with his Cambodian wife, and me and my family, eat there for free.

Vietnamese are a very good people, I've got a lot of love for them.

If you have the chance you should visit Vietnam! It's a very beautiful country :salute:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending