Do you have any Indhayar friends?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
I always kept my distance from them, only because I went to Chinatown as a kid, horrified at old indhayar habro catching live squirrels and pigeons and throwing them into a plastic bag besides an open slaughterhouse :kanyehmm: like wuxu gunsanaa ma Mareexaanbaa :jaynerd:

Anyways, I don't trust their women (half are ladyboys), their men (even the neeks are jiu jitsu experts), their food (food poisoning waa laazim) or their culture (anime is lowkey child ography) and I never trust a Mali with indhayar friends either.

Their girls are bad kissers, they just freeze, open their mouths and not know where they can put their hands:mindblown:

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
Had me on board till you starting talking shit about anime
tenor.gif

Yes currently. She's from the Philippines and very sweet. Not many indhayars where i'm from so people aren't exactly familiar with them.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Yes, the area I live in is dominated by whites then asians plus the schools and college i went to

:mjcry:

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
I force one to do my math homework, very obedient

Indhayar's at skl aren't as smart as many ppl think. My reer baadiyo cousin from Gaalkacyo joined a British school when we flew him over and he befriended many Indhayar. We asked why does he befriend them and not the Malis, he says "Akhriska badan oo hurdada ka qaaday baa indhihii yaryareeyey" :drakelaugh:

Indhayar's at skl aren't as smart as many ppl think. My reer baadiyo cousin from Gaalkacyo joined a British school when we flew him over and he befriended many Indhayar. We asked why does he befriend them and not the Malis, he says "Akhriska badan oo hurdada ka qaaday baa indhihii yaryareeyey" :drakelaugh:

:deadrose:

Somalis have no filter :drakelaugh::russ:

Sol

?
Only one I came across was during my masters and she had no clue whatsoever what to do on any topics. She would use google translate for literally everything I avoided her like the plague for any group projects as you were destined to get a lower grade with her.
She wore designer brands for everything (even socks subxanallah :whoo:) and till this day I don't know how she even got into the Uni (mind you this is a top 10 uni over here) and whether or not she passed the course (doubt it tbh but who knows I never went to graduation doing it once in bachelors was enough and besides I think its a scam to make money from renting a black cabaayad and buying overpriced photos :trumpsmirk:)

XamarWeeaboo

You expected something here didn't you?!?!?
Yeah, a few, but then again I live near an Asian majority community. As for their food, I don't like it, just doesn't sit good for me. Ultimately, I have to disagree with you sxb.... There are some that are bad people and some that are great people. You can take the Somali diaspora for example, in my area we are hated, however you will see all types in our stores and all types of people befriend us. Just because a few apples are rotten doesn't mean the whole field is rotten. And you take back what you said about anime!!!!!!!!!!! It is an art form, not hentai.

Apollo

VIP
I had a brief period of yellow fever, but now don't find them that attractive any more (East Asian girls) nor interested in them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts