Do you have any evil eye stories?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's well known I have a knack for this talent as well as sixir. I've seen it in action!

giphy.gif

Time to build a wall around sanaag

Some qaxootiga habro were obsessed with my hair when i was younger. Now my hair is not as jicle as it once was.
img_6219-gif.24448

To all the women here:lawd: Be careful who you introduce your children to:kendrickcry:

Garaad Darawiish

Astra incliant sed non obligant
Not any that i know of. Evil eye etc is what certain females use to uplift themselves( as a means of raising their otherwise low self-esteem). Its a myth.

Joesph Muktaar

I am the Andy Dufernse of this site
All sixir sufferers have some sort of mental health issues IMO. Sixir is the excuse ignorant people make
No, Sixir is real
It affects Mentally and phsyically, it is cause by unknown causes. Jinns can play around with your brain making you have multiple sets of emotions in the same time. They can effect speech and cause harm to your body parts even though they are fine.

Can't go deep into the matter otherwise I will instantly qarxis myself.

But let's just say ever since that day I have been reciting ayatul kursi and the last 3 surahs every night.
:reallymaury:

Bismillah for me I don't have bad dreams when I read those ayats once I sleep

Can't go deep into the matter otherwise I will instantly qarxis myself.

But let's just say ever since that day I have been reciting ayatul kursi and the last 3 surahs every night.
:reallymaury:
Be careful maybe they possessed you as collateral damage.
And dont be scared walaal. If you show weakness they will take advantage of you.:dabcasar:

How am I supposed to know? :damn:

Do I look like a knowledgeable person in Sixr studies? :russ:

You gotta worry about real life sxb, good looking Halimos are the culprit of sixr now a days :reallymaury:

I once had a guy cry on the phone
And say he would ruin my life
And that he told his mother
about me.

I had seen him for 5 mins, irl
Was repulsed and ran away.

:damedamn:I laughed On the phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts