Do you have any evil eye stories?

Status
Not open for further replies.

paramedic

Call me ayeeyo
I haven't personally experienced it in great scale, but whenever I mention something good that's going to happen, it gets cancelled or unexpectedly becomes bad.

My mom personally saw a beautiful girl who had envious hair, only for it to mysteriously break off and become limp and ugly. This happened after the girl was engaged to a rich Somali guy.

What about you?

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Plenty of times, whenever someone compliments my skin, I always breakout the next day.

I was once at a wedding, I had on this beautiful custom made dress, people were complimenting me for it rip it after few minutes, I had to drag my friend to drive me back home and change to diraac.

Another time I told this qumayo who I used to work with that I had 5 days off and I would be traveling, I got a cold the next day to the point my head was spinning, I also got a stomach flu and had to get IV for few hours.

I remember when I was 8 years old, I didn't memorize the Quran but I wasn't scared because my cousin was a teacher's assistant, I told couple of girls that I was set for the day, turns out he didn't come to dugsi that day, this macalin who had beef with my uncle was a fill in for him, he told me to go back to the back of the class even before I could say Bismillah, I had to stay back in dugsi for 4 hours while my friends enjoyed snow fights. I egged his car the following weekend.

Too many to write, but Somalis are known to have the evil eye.

Plenty of times, whenever someone compliments my skin, I always breakout the next day.

I was once at a wedding, I had on this beautiful custom made dress, people were complimenting me for it rip it after few minutes, I had to drag my friend to drive me back home and change to diraac.

Another time I told this qumayo who I used to work with that I had 5 days off and I would be traveling, I got a cold the next day to the point my head was spinning, I also got a stomach flu and had to get IV for few hours.

I remember when I was 8 years old, I didn't memorize the Quran but I wasn't scared because my cousin was a teacher's assistant, I told couple of girls that I was set for the day, turns out he didn't come to dugsi that day, this macalin who had beef with my uncle was a fill in for him, he told me to go back to the back of the class even before I could say Bismillah, I had to stay back in dugsi for 4 hours while my friends enjoyed snow fights. I egged his car the following weekend.

Can you drop a pic so that we see

paramedic

Call me ayeeyo

Subhannallah, the skin thing always happened to me too wallah. The one time I went to Sephora for makeup, and the assistant was all over me about my clear skin. The next day it was breakout city.

:damn:

Last edited:
I used to be the nerd in my class when I was a kid, the teacher always complimented me on my reading. I think my classmates were jealous so in my teens I became dumb :mjcry:

My cousins friend gives me evil eye,
And her ex boyfriend was inlove with
Me.

I had dirty perverts always come up
To me and ask me why my feet are
Small and I'm tall, I've sprayed my
Ankle 3 times and I cut my toe
Once.

Too many to count, Subhan'Allah ppl
Are evil!

:browtf:

Status