Do you have any cousins that are of a completely different race to you and share no resemblance?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went through the politics section you dickhead. All your flipping comments are aggravating, your just annoying plus your need to insult a clan or region is just stupid.

Inkaar kugu dhacday stop being emotional . Don’t get butthurt Nacala. I didn’t insult a clan in here

Hammond

It's never that deep
Inkaar kugu dhacday stop being emotional . I insult clans and regions in the CLAN and Somali politics sections, the only two places where it’s allowed. Don’t get butthurt Nacala
Hey hey your just got angry about what I said. See that annoyed feeling? I keep getting it everytime I see a post of yours, your acting like a little shit.

Hey hey your just got angry about what I said. See that annoyed feeling? I keep getting it everytime I see a post of yours, your acting like a little shit.

Nobody is mad lil boy. And Nobody tells your retarded ass to read them, you’re only getting yourself mad! It’s like the idiot who complains about cyber bullying when you can just X out of whatever webpage is triggering you.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
than god first of all i have no mixed family members nor do anyone from my family member look non somali.

Hammond

It's never that deep
Nobody is mad lil boy. And Nobody tells your retarded ass to read them, you’re only getting yourself mad! It’s like the idiot who complains about cyber bullying when you can just X out of whatever webpage is triggering you.
So why'd you qashin my post? It shouldn't trigger any emotions but you went out of your way to click that thumbs down button. You got pissed at what I said and there ain't no point of denying it.

Gardho the traditional capital of Somalia ........ that dusty tuulo

Gardho was a village until 10 years ago the capitol of the majeerten sultans was season but was usually Qanadla, and other towns.

I like boqor Burhan but giving a guest one of your overgrown donkeys isn’t hospitality

They need a ceritifited horses breeder our horses are nothing more than over grown donkeys.
Somali horses used to be one the best horses in the world at the same level with the Arabian horse I don't know what happened:mjlol:

Ramen

🌸
calm down white boy

youre the kind of guy who would shoot up a school because of a reddit post

So why'd you qashin my post? It shouldn't trigger any emotions but you went out of your way to click that thumbs down button. You got pissed at what I said and there ain't no point of denying it.

I qashined your thread because I know what you are trying to do but it’s not working ! :pachah1:I know you’re super mad right now go log into your other account and try again

Hammond

It's never that deep
I qashined your thread because I know what you are trying to do but it’s not working ! :pachah1:I know you’re super mad right now go log into your other account and try again
What other account and what am I trying to do? Yet again the stupidity just keeps on coming:bell:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending