Do you have any cousins that are of a completely different race to you and share no resemblance?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
Like how you are black while they are light Arab? Or they are indian? This is a good example:

They are close cousins yet share no resemblance and are of two different races. :wtf:

Ape

Study Sunt Tzu’s, ‘Art of War’.
Like how you are black while they are light Arab? Or they are indian? This is a good example:

They are close cousins yet share no resemblance and are of two different races. :wtf:
My nigga

Gardho the traditional capital of Somalia ........ that dusty tuulo

Gardho was a village until 10 years ago the capitol of the majeerten sultans was season but was usually Qanadla, and other towns.

I like boqor Burhan but giving a guest one of your overgrown donkeys isn’t hospitality

They need a ceritifited horses breeder our horses are nothing more than over grown donkeys.

Somalia has a King??
:what1::what1:

Delusional puntlanders we don’t ridicule them anymore for their WE WUZ KANGZ cooneries same people that were lifting their colonial masters chairs as they sat in them and walked. It’s a delusion in them

hw3Z87E.jpg

Delusional puntlanders we don’t ridicule them anymore for their WE WUZ KANGZ cooneries same people that were lifting their colonial masters chairs as they sat in them and walked. It’s a delusion in them

hw3Z87E.jpg

So, he is the king of "Puntland"??

Hammond

It's never that deep

hw3Z87E.jpg
From the other clan that still claims WE WUZ AYRABZZ!1!1! and Horta weren't you Somalilanders put in a German zoology book:hemad::pachah1:

Hammond

It's never that deep
Go log into your normal account and then come back Nacala kuuyaal
I went through the politics section you dickhead. All your flipping comments are aggravating, your just annoying plus your need to insult a clan or region is just stupid.

Yes my cousin @Pastoralite is south sudanese.

His name is deng.

He like 6ft 11. He currently in high school and is one of the top 10 basketball players in the nation.

Really good at catching alley oops.
I also got a cousin, his name is @Jerome in the house

He’s a well spoken afro american from Detroit

Sounds white but in the hood he’s a scary sight

One of Harriet Tubman’s great grandsons

Dropped out of Harvard after elderly white professor mistook his durag for a silk bonnet

6’5 but occasionally dabbles in golfing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts