Do you have any Civil War stories?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ninyahow nin rag ah baad tahay ee inaga daa this victimhood narrative so many isaaqs are peddling these days. Isaaqs weren't and aren't victims. We waged a rebellion against the regime on our own accord, which means we declared war. The government fought fire with fire, and men who were nursing qabiil hatred against isaaqs, like Tuke and Morgan, predictably took advantage of the situation and got away with committing atrocities. We ended up winning the war that we started. So are we victors or weak little victims licking their wounds after being karbaashed?
True. We won. Most important part.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You're right. Some of these Isaaqs have a narcissistic view of the civil war, that magnifies their suffering and the suffering of others barely registers. No doubt the Isaaq suffered badly, but for a fact the Raxanwayn, for example, fared a lot worse. Just try explaining that to them though.
Why you acting isaaq one second then uncle tom somalIA the other?! How you gonna try accuse isaaqs of narcissism in terms of war casualties then go be one yourself & claim others had it worse wtf?! Playing the game of oppression olympics yourself or what, flip floppin or what. And isaaqs are the LAST ones to have to acknowledge or deal with others dhaawac when villa somalia acts like nothing happened. How about ya'll stop obsessing over us & our business & grow a pair of balls and deal with the shit that ya'll got. Ya'll literally the biggest ego trippin losers i've ever heard of trying to talk about others when ya'll from terrorist central. Miss me with these shit lectures ya'll got going on uff

The ignorance and uncle Timothy in this thread...

Wallahi I'm so disappointed. I took back my comment but my first thought was spot on, you got ppl in here lauding their murdering relatives @Xooshdheere no one wants to see your fam and uncle toms saying their ppl deserved or essentially we're a step away from deserving targeted efforts against them spanning a decade plus from a so-called nationalist government

I suggest this documentary for ppl who are confused about what happened in the north

Xooshdheere

how do i use this

Wallahi I'm so disappointed. I took back my comment but my first thought was spot on, you got ppl in here lauding their murdering relatives @Xooshdheere no one wants to see your fam and uncle toms saying their ppl deserved or essentially we're a step away from deserving targeted efforts against them spanning a decade plus from a so-called nationalist government

I suggest this documentary for ppl who are confused about what happened in the north

What are you talking about?

Gambar

VIP

Why do you think Xoosh’s family took part in the atrocities?

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
Add how's that working out for us?
You want to know why my old man joined the snm. Because he was in hargesia when the bombing happened and he was given a bag to collect the body parts of people. Wallahi on the Quran he found the head of a child and he broke down and wept.

I know I am going to qarxis myself for this. But my old man was a member of parliament for Somalia in the 1960s. He has done more for Somalia then every persons parents on this site. He was an twenty years old man who could have become maybe ,however far fetched this be, become important to somalia. He believed in somaliweyn but he saw his government murder his people and before then saw them actively discriminate isaaq people for no justifiable reason.

Wallahi when my uncles wife was murdered and rape a front of him. It was snm soliders who give him justice. The protected my grandmother when the government tried to kill her because my father who once believed in that lie of somaliweyn went and fought for his people. If they were terrorist they would have burned mogadishu and brought the government down. But all they did was protect ur family and mine. My old man. He is ten times more knowledgeable then you.

He knew abdirashid ali sharmarke, Wallahi he knew siad barre, worked with him before he became a genocidal sociopath. He knows silanyo and they knew him. What are you but an idiot from the west just like me. Allowing your self to be deluded by a stupid ideology we could never grasp. For you to believe in that bullshit you have have allowed ur self to hate the very people who protected most likely your family. It wasn't snm who destroyed somalia but those *ooryans who fought within mogadishu rather then building a government. Snm fought to protect their people from a deliberate government attack. USC and the rest of them were clan militias seeking to gain power for their tribes. If the snm we're like them surely wouldn't they have tried to join the greater al clan wars and claim the city for themselves. They didn't want to. Because they achieved what they desired their freedom and the protection of their people. Wallahi i pray to Allah we never rejoin them again and we go are separate ways wallahi. If you want to be different then that's fine but know most people alhamdulillah are not like you in somaliland.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending