Do you have an unusual feature that isn’t associated with Somali people

Xoxoxo

VIP
I have big round droopy eyes, and when I say I look like I am always sad or surprised, I really do lmao. I inherited it from my grandfather who has the exact same eyes like me (may he rest in peace). When I was younger, People used to confuse me for being Ethiopian because I have this eye shape.

1629971213924.jpeg
1629971173759.jpeg

4.DOWNTURNED-e1582555284460.jpg

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
I have big round droopy eyes, and when I say I look like I am always sad or surprised, I really do lmao. I inherited it from my grandfather who has the exact same eyes like me (may he rest in peace). When I was younger, People used to confuse me for being Ethiopian because I have this eye shape.

View attachment 198521View attachment 198520
4.DOWNTURNED-e1582555284460.jpg
They say I got the longest nose of Somalis, more longer than any mose they seen. I am like ok whatever. Some like it though and it's straight like Caucasian or some Arab noses.

I have auburn hair, but I’m not light skinned or pale. My body hair is straight red. Eumelanin ranges from brown to black in colour. Pheomelanin ranges from red to pink. Redheads have much more pheomelanin than eumelanin in their bodies. That's why their skin tone is often so light, and why their hair is often reddish. Dark skinned redheads are extremely rare.
C644E1DE-7930-45A0-B444-2F37F463FA29.jpeg
F7CC086B-D456-4525-834A-9F4FF01C6141.jpeg

My eyebrows and eyebrows are also dark auburn. I hate that sometimes I look like I have no eyelashes because it’s blends with my skin color too much.
9B5DACF1-EBC6-4B68-B2F3-FF33BEC6CD37.jpeg

I've seen a lot of Somalis with droopy eyes.

Didn't you say you werent Somali?
Not fully but most of my ajnabi family’s are related to Somali people. A fourth generation Italians American is going to be different from Italian natives. Mexican American have a different dialect of Spanish. It’s more accurate to call me an Americanized African, rather than an African American.

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Wow that’s very unique! Really amazing and cool! Is it common among your family members
No it’s not. But I have some family who have light brown eyes. Which is interesting since melanin is the pigment responsible for both hair, eye and skin colour.

Trending