Do you have an unusual feature that isn’t associated with Somali people

I have big round droopy eyes, and when I say I look like I am always sad or surprised, I really do lmao. I inherited it from my grandfather who has the exact same eyes like me (may he rest in peace). When I was younger, People used to confuse me for being Ethiopian because I have this eye shape.

View attachment 198521View attachment 198520
4.DOWNTURNED-e1582555284460.jpg
every single person in my family has these eyes

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I’m not sure why you are acting this way but I’ve noticed that you are quite xenophobic, why do you care so much that she has Bantu ancestry?
I’m not “quite xenophobic”, I’m an ethnic somali who can clearly tell when an ajnabi is lying about being Somali.
Why so serious?

giphy.gif

No need to get rilled up mate, also no need to worry about my “xenophobia”.

giphy.gif

Xoxoxo

VIP
I’m not “quite xenophobic”, I’m an ethnic somali who can clearly tell when an ajnabi is lying about being Somali.
Why so serious?

giphy.gif

No need to get rilled up mate, also no need to worry about my “xenophobia”.

giphy.gif
I am not riled “mate”. It’s really dis tasteful of you to make unneeded remarks about someone’s ethnic background. Why do you care so much with what she’s mixed with and if she or does not have Bantu ancestry, and yes I am and I can get worried about your xenophobia because you never know who you are hurting your words with. if you do not have anything nice to say then don’t say anything at all.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I am not riled “mate”. It’s really dis tasteful of you to make unneeded remarks about someone’s ethnic background. Why do you care so much with what she’s mixed with and if she or does not have Bantu ancestry, and yes I am and I can get worried about your xenophobia because you never know who you are hurting your words with. if you do not have anything nice to say then don’t say anything at all.
Did I insult her unknown heritage? Did I call her names? Did I use a derogatory term? What “unneeded remarks” did I make? Stating that someone is probably lying, especially claiming who knows how many different groups, while clearly looking non ethnic somali is “xenophobia”? No need to act like a damn snowflake, I ain’t said anything insulting, that’s all in your head.
:nahgirl:

Xoxoxo

VIP
Did I insult her unknown heritage? Did I call her names? Did I use a derogatory term? What “unneeded remarks” did I make? Stating that someone is probably lying, especially claiming who knows how many different groups, while clearly looking non ethnic somali is “xenophobia”? No need to act like a damn snowflake, I ain’t said anything insulting, that’s all in your head.
:nahgirl:
I didn’t say that you insulted nor did I claim that you insulted her. I said that you made distasteful xenophobic remarks nobody asked for. Who cares if she looks non ethnic Somali. You have many non ethnic Somalis living in Somalia, our culture and our country is quite diverse, especially from the region I am from.

R U somali bantu?

hillarybiz.png

Well she ain’t somali in my books, if she goes by “americanized african” whilst not being an ethnic somali. I’ll treat her like an ajnabi

hillarybiz.png

no one asked for your opinion and this wasn’t intended for my thread. So you was out of the topic either way.

Trending