Do you have ajnabi people married into your family?

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
My uncle is married to white lady in California. When my hoyoo first visited them they had Christmas lights on the house she didn’t say anything to him tho lol

reer

VIP
My uncle is married to white lady in California. When my hoyoo first visited them they had Christmas lights on the house she didn’t say anything to him tho lol
people dont know alot about the rule of marrying gaalo. shafi fiqh states that when marrying a christian woman she has to believe in tawxiid and not the trinity. kirishtaan waa iska guursanayaa isnt light. she has to be chaste ie never had boyfriend too.

Last edited:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
people dont know alot about the rule of marrying gaalo. shafi fiqh states that when marrying a christian woman she has to believe in tawxiid and not the trinity. kirishtaan waa iska guursanayaa isnt light. she has to be chaste ie never had boyfriend too.
He’s the youngest in the family and came to America when he was like 20 lol but I get you why you mean tho

Yeah Italian, Indian, Albanian/Kosovo, Philipino, Ethiopian, Algerian, Dutch, British, Armenian, Yemeni, Turkish and Samaritan

Trending

Latest posts