Do you guys think Vanessa Bryant really loved Kobe?

I am not sure how everybody mourns but people are saying that her and Kobe had a 'business' relationship and she isn't as hurt as loving wife should be. Since his death she hasn't even defended him after those white degenerates slandered his name. They are saying she is only grieving the loss of her daughter. And when you look at her instagram post some of her remembrance of Kobe is really weird and childish like "miss you boo boo" :gucciwhat: Maybe I am being insensitive. But him passing away has really hurt me :tocry:

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
I don't understand you don't think is is grieving properly or something? What does that even mean break down crying on a instagram video or what .We have no idea how she feels , it's just rumours made by disgusting people who like to cause drama

angelplan

Staff Member
2020 CHESS CHAMP
BORAMA, AWDAL
Listen she cute ok? and Kobe put a ring on her, that is it. And now she about to get even more money in the bank. Let her live her life bro and get yourself a bad .

Listen she cute ok? and Kobe put a ring on her, that is it. And now she about to get even more money in the bank. Let her live her life bro and get yourself a bad .

You are right brudda... there just something about her that looks sneaky :cosbyhmm: Strange thing was that Kobe parents called her a gold digger and that he should have married a black woman :ooh:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Tbh they were together since high school. I don’t if she loved him, but I know she overlooked some things she wouldn’t have if he was a normal dude

I have no doubt she would have left Alejandro from her village in Mexico if he even thought of cheating but kobe only had to get her a ring

Tbh they were together since high school. I don’t if she loved him, but I know she overlooked some things she wouldn’t have if he was a normal dude

I have no doubt she would have left Alejandro from her village in Mexico if he even thought of cheating but kobe only had to get her a ring

She was about to divorce him a couple years back and take half his earrings. Apparently Kobe was still cheating with those white nba groupies. She just has a conniving look to her. :hmm:

Mad really going to be questioning a woman who has lived longer than her own daughter :dwill:

Na bruh Gigi her daughter she is absolutely hurt but Kobe I am not sure. In one post she implied that she is more hurt of Kobe death more so because Gigi died too :snoop:

She could of took half his money when he cheated on her. Twice also. 04 and 2013. And he did it publicly. She could of taken 150 mill in 2013 but she stuck by him.

Kobe also locked her down when she was 18.

She loved the dude.

She could of took half his money when he cheated on her. Twice also. 04 and 2013. And he did it publicly. She could of taken 150 mill in 2013 but she stuck by him.

Kobe also locked her down when she was 18.

She loved the dude.

If she left Kobe at the first time she would have got less than 5 million dollars. But you are right about the second time she choose to stick by him.

But in reality the love of wife and husband should be uncomparable :rejoice:
You overestimate it. The mother child bond is 1000x stronger.

People remarry, cheat, grow apart, sleep in different beds. But a mother would do anything for her kid, even commit crimes.

You overestimate it. The mother child bond is 1000x stronger.

People remarry, cheat, grow apart, sleep in different beds. But a mother would do anything for her kid, even commit crimes.

But Allah gave Adam Eve first not children. So the union and love of husband and wife is first.

The reason why we dont respect the love of husband and wife like many other loves, is beacause there is no friendship and connection in these marriages just sexual, physical or financial attraction :noneck:

You should see your wife /husband as a blood sister /brother not a acquaintance you can just stop talking to once he or she isnt acting 'right' :faysalwtf:

But Allah gave Adam Eve first not children. So the union and love of husband and wife is first.

The reason why we dont respect the love of husband and wife like many other loves, is beacause there is no friendship and connection in these marriages just sexual, physical or financial attraction :noneck:

You should see your wife /husband as a blood sister /brother not a acquaintance you can just stop talking to once he or she isnt acting 'right' :faysalwtf:
God created divorce and the ability to have 4 wives. I don't get the point your making.

No where does it say it's some magical union. And besides the point of marriage is procreate.

Trending

Latest posts