Do you guys send money back home?

Lmao
Akhi my simping days are over, 2yrs ago I would've subscribed to savannah septembers onlyfans if I knew:mjlol:
This used to be you huh :pachah1:
d7wo4fgpbbf41.jpg

Gambar

VIP
They don’t need it all the time, they just call when they do and it’s when they are in a lot of need. When my Ayeyo AUN was alive she didn’t want money all the time, she just wanted a home and help but we still would send money when she asked.

I only fund my clans military wing. We are next in line to take the seat in Kismayo. I will in the future command a 5000 strong Cawlyahn private military who will heed to my every demand.

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
Every month $250 I pay $100 that my mother usually sends to her mother (my ayeeyo’s children each send her at least $100 for no reason every month even if no pressing matters). $50 for my sisters kids that are in Borama for the past year so they can get snacks /whatever they want. And another $100 to my parents when they’re out there for house bills/living costs (my siblings also send $100). This is just base every month if anything extra is needed I also pitch in. Even if my parents are in the states I still give them money every month on top of buying items the house may need such as milk and other items. I don’t spend too much because I have siblings and we all pitch in.

I don’t give any money to any distant relatives

Trending

Latest posts