Do you guys send money back home?

ReyRey

Brummie born & bred
If only I could take back all those years busting my ass in a warehouse so that I can send money to my abtis in dhuusamareeb. :jcoleno: I've been helping them for so many years but when I asked for their daughters' hand in marriage they all violently refused.

Do y'all send money to Somalia? Why do our people back home think money grows on trees in the west?

Apollo

VIP
Close relatives who live in Somalia are middle class or above (for Somalia). I don't send them money.

And for the poor distant relatives... feel bad about it, but I don't feel like that is my problem.

100 a month to take care of a aunt who is deaf and blind. Sadaqah like that will never decrease your wealth. Maybe qaraan occasionally if something happens in the tol :kanyeshrug:

Only no because all my family are in the diaspora

kid-dancing-gif-6.gif

umm nah, but I do occasionally if they need something.If you want a girl bro quit asking them and go on the ground, rag iska dhig and shukaansi local girls there,dabadheena guurso,it aint that hard.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
You will be messing up the genetic quality of the child. More likely that he or she will become ill or have low intelligence.
Walaahi it should be haram to do this. I seen so many children look less than what their maximum potential would have otherwise been had the marriage not been such an arrangement.

Look at the other races. They have mixed for generations and they have more genetic variation than us. We somalis on the other hand have isolated ancient genes that are less diverse.

:gucciwhat:

ReyRey

Brummie born & bred
umm nah, but I do occasionally if they need something.If you want a girl bro quit asking them and go on the ground, rag iska dhig and shukaansi local girls there,dabadheena guurso,it aint that hard.
Yeah my main goal is to marry a girl back home after this pandemic dies down ishAllah. Illiterate women make the best wives. No feminism, no education, no man hating ideology and no sense of entitlement. She'll cook, clean and slave for you.

only a fool would fail to see the golden opportunity here

Yeah my main goal is to marry a girl back home after this pandemic dies down ishAllah. Illiterate women make the best wives. No feminism, no education, no man hating ideology and no sense of entitlement. She'll cook, clean and slave for you.

only a fool would fail to see the golden opportunity here
walee waxaad tahay rag rag dhalay,niman badan baan sidaan ka dhaadhicin waayay.Inshallah aniga within the next 3 years I'll do the same.Laakin I need to go to somalia a couple times before then to get accustomed to the area and pick the right girl.

Jungle

VIP
My mum make us all of us chip in 50 every month for some distant relatives i dont even know. Theres quite a few of us grown so it adds up. Also a couple times a year i send a lil 50 to several local dugsis, get the kids nacnac, biscuits, drink etc on a thursday afternoon. I didnt come up with this on my own btw my family been doin this forever

Trending

Latest posts