• With cheese

• With cheese and beans

• With butter

• Yes with every topping

• Can't stand it it's horrible

Results are only viewable after voting.

Macalin M

Out here
Who the hell ate Jacket potatoes or fish and chips in Secondary. It was Straight to the chicken shop for the 2 for £2 meal!
:mahubowtf:
Nah that used to f*ck with my dinner. Hooyo would make nice bariis and I wouldn’t be able to eat it because I stuffed myself with pigeon meat

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Nah that used to f*ck with my dinner. Hooyo would make nice bariis and I wouldn’t be able to eat it because I stuffed myself with pigeon meat
It got to the point where my dad would pick me up from school (I lived near it though), since I would never eat the food my mom made, since I was stuffed.

I think Pigeon meat was one reason I got sent OT in Year 7

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Who the hell ate Jacket potatoes or fish and chips in Secondary. It was Straight to the chicken shop for the 2 for £2 meal!
:mahubowtf:
Ghetto shit bro. I wouldn't even go near the chicken shop in case I got robbed.
You Londoners can continue eating that pigeon meat nacalaa leave me and my British cousine alone
:westbrookwtf:
You're just jealous because you don't have that in the slums of Brum, never @ my £2 meal :kodaksmiley:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Ghetto shit bro. I wouldn't even go near the chicken shop in case I got robbed.
Fulham-in-top-three-places-to-live-in-London.png

This place was not at all a Ghetto. Lovely place!
The chicken shop was owned by a Muslim Philippines man. The days!

Madd

Maddd!!!!!
There is a joint back home where am from, that generally sells jacket potatoes. Wallahi they are to die for:banderas:

Yukon_Niner

VIP
Fulham-in-top-three-places-to-live-in-London.png

This place was not at all a Ghetto. Lovely place!
The chicken shop was owned by a Muslim Philippines man. The days!
A non-ghetto chicken shop owned by a Filipino man. Something feels off about this.

You sure he wasn't a human trafficker? He must've caught little fat kids he fed over time and used them for meat.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
A non-ghetto chicken shop owned by a Filipino man. Something feels off about this.

You sure he wasn't a human trafficker? He must've caught little fat kids he fed over time and used them for meat.
220px-Chicken_Cottage%2C_North_End_Road%2C_Fulham%2C_London_01.jpg
(If you know, you know). But defo not ghetto, very nice place. The guy was really nice, he knew our family and his kids went to the same school!

Yukon_Niner

VIP
Stay pressed eating that gaajo food, and I ain't Brum.
:drakekidding:
I'll die on that chicken and ships hill, shit was the best meal after getting out of school.

Sometimes I'd try and gnaw every bit from those little wings, it was a sensational feeling.

Trending

Latest posts