• Yes with every topping

• Can't stand it it's horrible

Results are only viewable after voting.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
You know I was actually about to insult where your from but I realized you might be onto something, I've only ever had canned tuna or in a store bought sandwich from Sainsbury's. But I live in London though.

Is this a poverty thing?
Honestly, its a London/UK thing. Once I left, I had real Fish, straight from the sea. Tuna, Salmon, just name it and I ate it. But in the UK, it was only tinned Tuna and factory made Tuna. Nothing new. So Its a location thing!

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Honestly, its a London/UK thing. Once I left, I had real Fish, straight from the sea. Tuna, Salmon, just name it and I ate it. But in the UK, it was only tinned Tuna and factory made Tuna. Nothing new. So Its a location thing!
Canned tuna and may in grilled toast is second to jacket potatoes. It makes me feel toasty.

Macalin M

Out here
All I ate in primary school apart from on Fish and Chips Friday. These niggas loved cooking pork every meal. I was itching to try the pork out one day kkk

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
It’s pizza chips and beans Friday :drakewtf:
Yep. Mine was Special table day on Friday. One reward table (we had a seating plan in the canteen) would get A choice of Fish and Chips, Pizza and a Coleslaw/Beans, with a drink of their choice. I remember my table would always win, since it was 3 Somali boys and 2 Somali girls and we finish our food quickly. We get rewarded and we always picked Mango juice. Primary days!

But if you never won, Fish and Chips or Beans and Jacket Potato.
Pizza for everyone was on the last Friday of the term. Special Cake as well!