• With cheese and beans

• With butter

• Yes with every topping

• Can't stand it it's horrible

Results are only viewable after voting.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Lol it doesn't take too long to make. Dash a potato in boiling water then heat up a can of beans and season it.
:eating:
Rah, I thought people just slapped a potato into an oven. I can't believe it gets boiled.

It makes adding butter to it sound much more gross.

Rah, I thought people just slapped a potato into an oven. I can't believe it gets boiled.

It makes adding butter to it sound much more gross.

Lol it doesn't take too long to make. Dash a potato in boiling water then heat up a can of beans and season it.
:eating:

It's put in the oven to get the crispy skin. It can't be boiled because then it's too soft and mushy and oversaturated with water. If you want mashed potatoes then you boil

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
No Tuna Option. Tuna and Cheese with Jacket Potatoes :banderas::banderas:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
I hope you burn in hell you heretic
Are you telling me you never had it in school, back in primary. Its so easy to make, I make it on a daily basis when I am by myself and in dire need of not restaurant food!

I remember when one Cadaan kid in school straight up had PLAIN Pasta with baked beans and jacket potato on the side, put me off Jacket potatoes forever

Yukon_Niner

VIP
Are you telling me you never had it in school, back in primary. Its so easy to make, I make it on a daily basis when I am by myself and in dire need of not restaurant food!
No I'd refuse and if the tuna even touched my plate I'd return it. I can never eat tuna with potato unless it's in a salad.
Y'all never had tuna cheese toasties?
Oh yeah those are nice, I use to eat it as a snack regularly.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Uuuffff no one at that, that's what they'd force feed the autistic kids in the special department of the school, I can't believe you people eat that.:susp:
Typical South/East/ North of London (Circle which one is applicable with you). Cannot afford the basic fish, a tuna. No wonder the West London is going forwards and you man are still eating tinned goods. Just :susp:

Yukon_Niner

VIP
Typical South,East, North of London. Cannot afford the basic fish, a tuna. No wonder the West is going forwards and you man are still eating tinned goods. Just :susp:
You know I was actually about to insult where your from but I realized you might be onto something, I've only ever had canned tuna or in a store bought sandwich from Sainsbury's. But I live in London though.

Is this a poverty thing?