Do you guys have any extracurricular activities

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”. on hiatus
VIP
i do Pilates. I use a subscription called class pass when you sign up you can get a free trial using points. you can do it at home as well watching videos but going is fun for me.
You gave me an idea :silanyolaugh:

I appreciate the love. All you gotta do is ask my wali innit
1715124693179.png

me and senior mudug discussing the wedding plan

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
extra curriculors have no use other then your college application I tell you 75% of the Guys doing it for that, 20% forced by parents and 5% actually enjoy it. I just go to the gym and lift then passively fast and not eat much Healthy

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
i do Pilates. I use a subscription called class pass when you sign up you can get a free trial using points. you can do it at home as well watching videos but going is fun for me.
I was gonna do pilates but then i got scared that it will ruin my figure and make me muscular

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
These dayz im enjoying chess. I saw this annual chess competition thread, we should bring it back

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
Nope, guns have been strictly banned in Australia since 1996. I could see if there's any shooting ranges near me tho because those are legal 🤔
I go to rage rooms once in a while and smash things up. It gets my pent up frustration out. Does that count as an extreme sport? Very refreshing…

Trending