Do you guys have a sibling that gives you the creeps?

Uh, are we the same family cause lol, I have a cousin who’s schizophrenic as well, and his fam shipped him off to Somalia to get married as well, and the poor girl wasn’t made aware she was marrying someone sick.

He tried to kill her too, as he did the same thing to his mom while living in Toronto. Why do our people do this ? My mom is also planning on my autistic brother I told you guys about, she wants him to get married over there as well, and I’m like wtf ? How can a woman be married to someone like this? And my mom said, doesn’t he deserve love too ?
He’s not from Toronto he’s from Europe. It’s messed up but people would rather put their problems in someone else’s lap. Girl there are so many of them sent back to Somalia and unleashed on some poor unsuspecting women. Somalia is filled with unstable dhaqan celis men married to locals and funded by their family through remittance.

He’s not from Toronto he’s from Europe. It’s messed up but people would rather put their problems in someone else’s lap. Girl there are so many of them sent back to Somalia and unleashed on some poor unsuspecting women. Somalia is filled with unstable dhaqan celis men married to locals and funded by their family through remittance.

This needs to be talked about on a larger scale, cause it’s something that happens way too often and I even heard years ago about a girl getting murdered by her schizophrenic husband in Kenya. She was pregnant and he thought her unborn child was shaydaan.

With my aunt, I still remember being so shocked like… he’s unwell and he tries to kill his own mother, what makes you think he can be around a wife ?

These Hoyoo’s really think nothing of it, and I think those that do it, think well I can’t always take care of him, let me put it on some
Miskeen girl from a baadiyoo that can take care of him.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
??? I think you’re acting dumb because I
Never said that I hated her lmao. Basra use your eyes and brain for once before you say smt

1635709217837.png

Trending

Latest posts