Do you guys have a sibling that gives you the creeps?

Lostbox

怌Immortal Sage怍| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Super positive, social butterflies, 5'2 midgets are the exact opposite of scarry

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
And damn, your brother is a lowkey a top tier psychopath.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Okay! Itā€™s going to be a little long btw.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is NOT your brother - this is YOU nayaa. I can see through u. You hate your mother! Big deal. Many girls subconsciously do

Xoxoxo

VIP
This is NOT your brother - this is YOU nayaa. I can see through u. You hate your mother! Big deal. Many girls subconsciously do
??? I think youā€™re acting dumb because I
Never said that I hated her lmao. Basra use your eyes and brain for once before you say smt

Okay! Itā€™s going to be a little long btw.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oh, hell no ! Iā€™m only replying cause I have a sibling that does the same thing. He killed cats and is now 11. Talked about wanting to kill people and how fun it is. Nope ! Abaayo, this not being dealt with by your family, will only make it worse, and your brother needs professional help and a intervention.

Reminds me of my schizophrenic cousin who my family married off. His poor wife called us because he was chasing her around the house with a meat cleaver :damn:

Uh, are we the same family cause lol, I have a cousin whoā€™s schizophrenic as well, and his fam shipped him off to Somalia to get married as well, and the poor girl wasnā€™t made aware she was marrying someone sick.

He tried to kill her too, as he did the same thing to his mom while living in Toronto. Why do our people do this ? My mom is also planning on my autistic brother I told you guys about, she wants him to get married over there as well, and Iā€™m like wtf ? How can a woman be married to someone like this? And my mom said, doesnā€™t he deserve love too ?

LOOK I AM SCARED FOR THAT WOMAN WHO ENDS UP WITH HIM. WALLAHI THAT POOR WOMAN
I know way too many families who do this, including my own. This is very cruel and haaasid to do, and the families of these girls who accept it are to be blamed if something happens to them, my goodness.

I have many stories about my brother! The dude is a sociopath in making fr

So with my brother, weā€™ll call N who is 11, and who was born here with his brother, but got shipped off to Somalia when they were toddlers and babies.

One is autistic like I told everyone in my own thread, but the normal one ? He has a evilness about him that the adults donā€™t see that I do.

Since heā€™s been here heā€™s been such a awful child. He had a compulsive lying problem and will act evil towards us, but sweet to the adults and manipulates everyone around him.

He has talked about to everyone that he killed 6 cats while he was in Somalia, and when I asked him he admitted to only 3. He also talks to me about wanting to shoot people and stab them and overall, based on his behaviour, me and my cousins think he matches the behaviours of a sociopath in the making.

Xoxoxo

VIP
So with my brother, weā€™ll call N who is 11, and who was born here with his brother, but got shipped off to Somalia when they were toddlers and babies.

One is autistic like I told everyone in my own thread, but the normal one ? He has a evilness about him that the adults donā€™t see that I do.

Since heā€™s been here heā€™s been such a awful child. He had a compulsive lying problem and will act evil towards us, but sweet to the adults and manipulates everyone around him.

He has talked about to everyone that he killed 6 cats while he was in Somalia, and when I asked him he admitted to only 3. He also talks to me about wanting to shoot people and stab them and overall, based on his behaviour, me and my cousins think he matches the behaviours of a sociopath in the making.
Girl you exact same thing! Albeit heā€™s a sweet nice brother tbh and I love him a lot. It mainly has to do with neglect. I coped with the fact that we were always alone but it hits him different and much more worse for some reason which turned him into ā€œthatā€.

Btw your cousin sounds like a real danger Because wtf is this

I had an edgy brother who liked this horror and gore stuff he thought it makes him special/cool but he grow out of that edgelord shit.

Trending