Do you find it difficult being a Muslim especially in these times where islamophobia is widespread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
It's better you direct that question to @admin.

I've deleted the trolling posts and will try my best to keep this section clean. Report posts and they will be removed.
Ok your highness lol I would appreciate your input on this topic my fair lady if it's not too much to ask since you are my sister in Islam.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Ok your highness lol I would appreciate your input on this topic my fair lady if it's not too much to ask since you are my sister in Islam.

I'm visibly Muslim, but I live in a multicultural city so it's usually not that hard but it can get pretty difficult after terror attacks.

I was once attacked because of my hijab, but it was an old man so it was fine. He kept coming back though, so me and my friend had to put him in his place. Other than that, no real (physical) problems.
I went on a day break once to town were there are basically no Muslims. It seemed like people were going out of their way to not offend me or anything. Which is both nice and awkward. I don't feel like I am under threat, but things like comments and glances are water off a ducks back to me. Some people will find it threatening, so it depends on the person.

I don't find it difficult being Muslim, I walk lots of times with Khamiis in Swede-mostly areas and they don't say shit. The point is I don't care if the entire Ummah disappeared with me being the last Muslim in the world, I would still continuing being Muslim not matter what till I die.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I'm visibly Muslim, but I live in a multicultural city so it's usually not that hard but it can get pretty difficult after terror attacks.
Masha Allah it makes me happy to know you wear a hijab honestly modesty is beautiful. I'm glad you never had a bad experience remember Allah tests those he loves best.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Orgnz & to think I was being harsh to you all this time, I sincerely apologise sis do you still wear the hijab even though you not sure about Islam?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I don't find it difficult being Muslim, I walk lots of times with Khamiis in Swede-mostly areas and they don't say shit. The point is I don't care if the entire Ummah disappeared with me being the last Muslim in the world, I would still continuing being Muslim not matter what till I die.
Masha Allah you're my role model may Allah reward you for your effort.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Some girls are forced into it I suppose by their mothers. :oh6b81q:
I'm sure they want what's best for them considering the rape epidemic in the west I'm sure all mothers would want to keep their daughters safe from these rapists & pedophiles.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Modesty is indeed beautiful orgnzm I don't understand how people can think that diamonds & gold are more precious than a women's beauty. I mean it's not like people are willing to carry their gold in transparent bags on show for every one to see in public? No they hide it in safes away from prying eyes so why must a woman put her beauty on display unless she doesn't value it.

Just give me one, that's all I ask honestly I'm intrigued.

I can remember making a thread once about essentially the meaning of life in Islam. I wonder if it makes sense giving the powers that Allah has, his attributes etc. You can see that here.

http://www.somalispot.com/threads/does-the-meaning-of-life-make-sense-in-islam.4841/

I made another thread, didn't get any traction, about an arab youtuber called The Masked Arab who was making videos on Surah Al-Kahf. Essentially criticising that Surah. There are (i think) 4 videos. If you like you can have a look and give me your thoughts. Some of it was bizzarely compelling because the usual criticism of Islam and the Quran is made up of weird nonesense. You can give me your thoughts on it.

http://www.somalispot.com/threads/the-masked-arab-goes-through-surah-al-kahf.5536/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending