Do you find it difficult being a Muslim especially in these times where islamophobia is widespread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
A feel sorry especially for our sisters who wear hijab cause they're at the front line. Have you had any negative experiences please do share.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
“A time will come on the people when the patient among them on his religion will be like one who holds live coal (in his hand).” [Tirmidhi]

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Allah tests those he loves best, surely after every hardship comes ease so don't despair my brothers & sisters.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
:dwill:

Why are males so weak?

Btw it's mental warfare, I don't find it hard because no one is killing me for being muslim.........yet.
I never was under the assumption that they didn't hate me for being muslim. They're just showing their true colours.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP

Why are males so weak?

Btw it's mental warfare, I don't find it hard because no one is killing me for being muslim.........yet.
I never was under the assumption that they didn't hate me for being muslim. They're just showing their true colours.
You misunderstood I'm not saying I find it difficult sis far from it but I just wanted to get other people's feed back cause I've heard many incidences of islamophobic crimes taking place mainly through the media.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP

Why are males so weak?

I do agree though we're more weaker then the females cause if a man felt the pain of child birth then we would die lol

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
The Islam section is a strictly troll free. I ask that you all respect that.

Why are people allowed to post anonymous in the Islam section yet they're not allowed in general or politics?

So those who want to ask questions anonymously can do so.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
The Islam section is a strictly troll free. I ask that you all respect that.

So those who want to ask questions anonymously can do so.
They're trolling it's clear for all to see, in that case then why not general or politics section?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending