Do you feel uncomfortable whenever you’re in a room full of white people?

I refuse to feel uncomfortable and there hasn't been any real cause to feel uneasy around them; white workmates actually invite me out and I can't say that I've ever felt uncomfortable.

Honestly most Cadaan people have been very kind & accommodating to me, to the point where it gets kinda annoying, of course there are those racist pricks, but they're so rare it's practically an anomaly, from my interactions with Hindi, Indhoyaar, Cadaan, Madow etc. Most people are miskeen/respectful.

I used to feel at times uncomfortable at my job. I was picking up on their energy around me. I don’t notice it anymore.
If I have a choice I would prefer to connect with other Somalis.

Depends on the situation.

White guys near my age it’s all good.

White guys significantly older ? It’s uncomfortable nothing to talk about loool.

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
All the cadaan bootlicking in this thread. You can say you don’t feel uncomfortable without the boot licking :rolleyes:

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
You musf have a job/career that sees a lot of whites. There’s too much venom in your comment lol.
You reaching hard with this one.. just calling out a common theme in the posts above :)

All the cadaan bootlicking in this thread. You can say you don’t feel uncomfortable without the boot licking :rolleyes:
relax and have some Limca
Limca

Trending